WWE '13

abhi90

Played today finally :wOOtjumpy:

First match Kane vs Austin.Lost by count out :P Didnt get how to get up and go back.The screen was showing Hold X,but just a bar was getting filled,but kane wasnt standing up :ko: Anyone?

Second match,Rock vs Austin was EPIC.Lasted 15 mins at least.Mazaa aa gaya :wOOtjumpy:

The mannerism of wrestlers is :thumbsup: Didnt like the finisher thing,why cant we try finishers right from the start.Why the game tells us to do so.Can we turn it off?

Graphics looked ok to me.Entrances are :lol: First impression is good :)

Easy, dive over the ring first. Then do a submission whenever you want and end the match. You dont have to do both together.

Didnt like the finisher thing,why cant we try finishers right from the start

You can if you are not playing Attitude Era. You can give number of finishers when you select wrestlers. You can give none,1,2,3 and infinity.

First match Kane vs Austin.Lost by count out Didnt get how to get up and go back.The screen was showing Hold X,but just a bar was getting filled,but kane wasnt standing up Anyone?

No idea what you mean by hold X? When was it asking to hold X? To get into ring, press L1 near the ring. He will stand on outside the ring on apron. Press L1 again to get back. Hold L1 to directly get into ring instead of standing on it. Or just press L2+Left Stick together to run towards the ring, wrestler will climb in.

I suggest you do a few matches first instead of going into Attitude era. To check controls etc, go into pause menu and then select Tutorial in match options. Press R1 and L1 to move through different menus.

So many new players this time. Good to see.

:ack:

I'm not a new plyr.. to wwe games :chair: I Juz jumped straight into attitude era lol and forgot bout to do finishers..I was not in right stance I guess as I didn't get the triangle prompt..

Also tried a mp mtch.. Still sucks as previous wwe games.. Delay in execution of moves horrid..

HBK has sharpshooter as his signature submission. When you have signature icon flashing, put your opponent down and approach his legs, then press triangle to do submission. Breaking Point will appear. Keep mashing triangle and the Breaking Point will fill with red and then break and you will win. For this, his legs must be damaged to red. Keep hitting his legs. Use the targeting system to do that. (Press R1 then X to target his legs when he is grappled by you)

But before this hit him over the rope. When he is outside, press left stick towards to rope and press square, HBK will jump on him.

I'm not a new plyr.. to wwe games I Juz jumped straight into attitude era lol and forgot bout to do finishers..I was not in right stance I guess as I didn't get the triangle prompt..

lol ok :P

Just got a 2 count:

In Universe mode. Brock Lesnar vs CM Punk at Over the Limit PPV for WWE Championship.

I was playing as Brock, hit Punk a lot, then hit his scoop slam cum power slam move which allows Pin option when opponent is groggy. And voila, Punk kicked out at two.

I was experimenting with different settings, so my settings currently are:

Game Mode: Easy

Match Mode: EPIC

All sliders to default location.

CM Punk's Torso is red, rest all parts are undamaged. Brock hasn't taken any damage. I am building this match up in a way that Brock dominates Punk through out the match and then gets DQed and Punk retains. Hence playing on Easy and Epic both.

Maybe you guys can try and see if it works

Got to Create a Moveset, select any superstar, and then see the moves he can do. You can see the buttons required and even preview the moves. See all moves one by one till the finisher. That is the best way to learn.

How to do a choke slam?And how to kick out of pin and submissions?

It's Kane's finisher. Once in position (facing opponent) and finisher icon flashing (F), hit triangle. Only hit triangle, if you press left stick+triangle, you will hit Kane's other finisher i.e. Tomb Stone. Check the create moveset section man, and go to Kane and see his special moves. In finisher you will find chokeslam.

For kicking out, once you are pinned, a bar will appear. Hit X in the green part and you will kickout. For submissions, mash triangle hard to make sure the Breaking Point icon becomes white from red.

I'm in second attitude era match have done critical damage to both undertaker and mankind but still they don't allow pinfall already done the finisher 3-4 times I'm I missing something

What do the objectives say?

Archived