WWE '13

abhi90

he may be there as monday night wars would be there.

pls thq make it happen

hell yeha!!! he was the best beast power charcter ever, his 174-0 undefeated streak speaks volumes about him.

it is the longest streak in history.

Jericho back :D

All I need now is HBK or the Rock in the Story Mode and then this game looks set

Considering there are 5 more I assume 1 has to be Cena,1 Punk which leaves 3 more

All I need now is HBK or the Rock in the Story Mode and then this game looks set

Considering there are 5 more I assume 1 has to be Cena,1 Punk which leaves 3 more

Sheamus

Mankind,

attitude era Undertaker

big show

Mark Henry

Austin

cm punk

Jericho

confirmed by ign

They said there'll be stories of 8 of the biggest stars of that time.

There should be the Rock, HBK, maybe HHH or Jericho or Big Show, I hope Kane and Vader make it through apart from the confirmed Undertaker, Mankind, SCSA

Sheamus

Mankind,

attitude era Undertaker

big show

Mark Henry

Austin

cm punk

Jericho

confirmed by ign

I think they said that there would be 8 attitude era stars in stories

Sheamus

Mankind,

attitude era Undertaker

big show

Mark Henry

Austin

cm punk

Jericho

confirmed by ign

Sheamus again :wallbash:

Also Big Show and Mark Henry :rofl:

Remaining 5 are decent but sad to see no HBK no Rock .

But the good news is no Triple h and no Cena ,sick and tired of their stories

If they are going in the past, they should bring back the WCW and ECW guys too, just imagine Attitude Era WWE with NWO WCW and Hardcore to the Core ECW legends all in one game, that would be EPIC :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy:

And that is possible also couse WWE have both the WCW and ECW brands under them, just hope mcmahon gives the permission.

If they are going in the past, they should bring back the WCW and ECW guys too, just imagine Attitude Era WWE with NWO WCW and Hardcore to the Core ECW legends all in one game, that would be EPIC :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy:

And that is possible also couse WWE have both the WCW and ECW brands under them, just hope mcmahon gives the permission.

WWE 14 :batman:

Archived