Sic Parvis Magna

Keano

praju i have saved those cinemas.. so let me know if you want me to upload them or not.. Also any news on psyko's team ?? If not i would say lets stay with the original team only lets wait for raj to come back on monday but only if the team promises to complete their games on monday itself or else go with the replacement.. But the worst thing is no one from their team is taking the initiative :thumbdown: . So praju ur call now.. My team will be ready on tuesday to play Psyko team. Cos Kwik is going out of station till monday and darkniks is going for movie tomorrow and on monday bhushan is going somewhere so only possible on tuesday to play our last game.. Praju please make sure that the final doesn't get postponed. Even if psyko's team finishes its matches on next saturday even then keep the finale on sunday only.

upload em, bluranger and Ajay are also gonna do the same I guess.

how do i update it ??

M having the same problem :(

type ur IP address in the url search engine, then Belkin router setup page will appear.

Now from here select Firmware update option under Utilities then follow its given steps n u r OK :)

type ur IP address in the url search engine, then Belkin router setup page will appear.

Now from here select Firmware update option under Utilities then follow its given steps n u r OK :)

If you wonder which IP address then its on the back side of your router.

If you mean the IP address needed to open up the router set up page then it is 198.162.1.1

still 3 teams have a possibility to go through to the finals.. Only dilli's team is out :console:

Comeon krypton's team please complete ur both games against dilli & praju team so that we know what we have to do in the final match :bigyellowgrin: so see you on tuesday krypton..

(I am saying krypton team cos he is the only one on IVG from there team and he is regular so lets give him the captaincy)

Krypton please call all your 3 team mates and tell them to come online tonight. Me & praju will try to figure out on ur teams replacement..

Just spoke to shaunak.. He can b online anytime & the same goes for me..

Trying to contact kushal seems hez busy right now.. So i've asked him to call me back & then he'll inform SAMUEN too..

Most prolly our team will be online from 9.30-12.30 tonight :)

Just need the replacement though to make it a five member team again !

hi i am up for match tonight just had talk with rohan .

i called sameuun and he will also be there , so all of our teammates are there .

Archived