The Football Thread

Xeno

Gervinhio to Arsenal,done deal.Welcome.At last Van-Persie will not be alone in the striking department.what about chamakh now :scratchchin:

Nasri to City :doh: he doesnt need trophies,he needs money :giggle: .greedy sala :rant:

Edited by hope

chamakh is awesome... he was scoring left right n centre when he first joined up... but once RvP was fit... wenger chucked him to the bench n he lost form... :(

bendtner is most probably off though.... :sadbye:

i want to see those defensive signings.... :rant:

samba?? cahill?? show me experience at teh back.... :chair:

Gervinhio to Arsenal,done deal.Welcome.At last Van-Persie will not be alone in the striking department.what about chamakh now :scratchchin:

Nasri to City :doh: he doesnt need trophies,he needs money :giggle: .greedy sala :rant:

he's not a striker... more of a winger!!

he's not a striker... more of a winger!!

i know gervinhio is a winger but he can play as a second striker too.

any doubts related to transfer then GOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE it.

Edited by hope

Arsene Wenger is no idiot.export kiya hai toh import bhi karega na.I bet Alvarez and Gervinhio Signings will be announced shortly after the whole paise ka bhukkad Nasri and Barca ka bhukkad Fagregas fiasco is over and done with.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/931647/patrice-evra-thinks-new-signings-can-help-win-champions-league?cc=4716

I think he should stick to playing and not talking. For some reason everytime he opens his mouth it comes off as an instigation. Then again this is Soccernet so who knows what the truth really is.

In other news - http://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/news/newsid=1466278/index.html

Germany are through to the quarters now.

Edited by Mel81x

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/931647/patrice-evra-thinks-new-signings-can-help-win-champions-league?cc=4716

I think he should stick to playing and not talking. For some reason everytime he opens his mouth it comes off as an instigation. Then again this is Soccernet so who knows what the truth really is.

I think United is done for this season.

LOLalexis Sanchez! :lol:

Apparently Chelsea & ManCity are ready to pay more than or around 40mil... But, Sanchez is only interested to sign for Barca who we all know is bankrupt and poachers. Udinese want more money and are not agreeing with lower bids from Barca.

I reallllllllllyyyyy want him at Stamford Bridge... :(

Would be worth every f**ckin' penny!!!

Edited by Madhav

city people are bunch of retards :doh: lol they should sack everyone and start fresh

:rofl: lol paying this much just to stop him from going to united

Just yesterday you were saying that signing Nasri for amounts around 20m would be a bargain and today when City are being the preferred team your calling them retards. Double standards :P