The "Good" and The "Bad" News Thread :) :(

SchizoidFreud

worst news:-got my rank in VIT as 62606 and i dropped a FULL YEAR for preparation for it..

:)B):)

whoa dude...just saw this...more results incoming...cheer up :)

• 2 weeks later...

Bad News - I was suppose to leave for Calcutta next week for 10 days holiday, it got canceled due to my room-mate f**king up, lost 2k in tickets too, thank god for refundable tickets

So it seems like I will be doing nothing this Summer :/

Edited by lastAvenger

good news-slipped...sprained my leg,pains a lot even if i try to walk :( ...hit my chest on a iron rod...chest pain also :)

its a good news since i escaped a major accident :P which could have been really worse :samui:

:O dhyaan se raha karo :fear:

accident kaise huaa? :unsure:

get well soon

good news-slipped...sprained my leg,pains a lot even if i try to walk :( ...hit my chest on a iron rod...chest pain also :samui:

its a good news since i escaped a major accident :fear: which could have been really worse :unsure:

ouch man! How the f**k did this happen ? Hope its nothing major and you must take plenty of bed rest.

Arun - I dunno man, i know I will be missing these days but right now it sucks :O

good news-slipped...sprained my leg,pains a lot even if i try to walk :( ...hit my chest on a iron rod...chest pain also :O

its a good news since i escaped a major accident :) which could have been really worse :samui:

:unsure:

leg broken but still dancing happily :fear: yeh lo ab sir bhi damage :P

^^^thanks buddies...me ok except for the things i said :unsure:

well was at a factory and it was of full of iron rods (the ones pointed at top)...badluck slipped on something and hit straight on a iron rod...lucky never hit on the pointed edge(it was right in front of my eye)....that very moment the pain was so much and as i tried to get up,lost consciousness for a min ,luckily people were around to grab me :( or else would have made things really bad for myself

but now feeling fine except for the sprain and bit of chest pain.

Woah dude,be careful man...take care of yourself....good thing there were ppl to grab u...unlike me!!!

good news-slipped...sprained my leg,pains a lot even if i try to walk :( ...hit my chest on a iron rod...chest pain also :fear:

its a good news since i escaped a major accident :) which could have been really worse :unsure:

:samui: , please be careful.And get well soon :O .

Edited by TheDeadGoldfish