Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

^^ Well, I guess some of Gollum scenes in 3D were fantastic. That said, I would have enjoyed more in 2D. The 3D print has the usual brightness issue.

Thanks :D , though i prefer PVR , the worst for me is Cinemax , cheap chip paper glasses , with finger print magnet material on eye sockets :(

Saw the Hobbit twice today back to back . And all i can say is just Wow.Movie of the year for me :clapping:/>/> Peter Jackson you are a Genius :majesty:/>/> Watched in 48fps,it looks majestic but some of the action scenes looked fake to me(as if it is a game) especially in the first half but not in the 2nd half but its a minor thing.48fps is bloody crystal clear.Do not miss it if you have the option to see it in 48fps.The Locales :O/>/>

1st half was great but 2nd half is freaking fantastic :O/>/> And the most important part is the end which makes you care for the characters.

Andy Sirkis was magical.The game of riddles was the highlight for me :clapping:/>/> The Music is still freaking fantastic.Gandalf as always great and Bilbo was Superb.Seeing Frodo on the big screen was :wOOtjumpy:/>/> Instantly an urge to watch LOTR again grew. Rivendell looked :surprise:/>/> Thorin was the standout dwarf.Those Trolls were :rofl:/>/> Cave Escape was really good.The Goblin King :lol:/>/>

Will neglect some fakeness and will give it a 10/10 coz the movie is so dammm great.Cannot wait for the next part which is a year away :furious:/>/>

Saw English Vinglish. Great movie 8/10

+1

Yep, pretty good family movie.

Saw the Hobbit twice today back to back . And all i can say is just Wow.Movie of the year for me :clapping: Peter Jackson you are a Genius :majesty: Watched in 48fps,it looks majestic but some of the action scenes looked fake to me(as if it is a game) especially in the first half but not in the 2nd half but its a minor thing.48fps is bloody crystal clear.Do not miss it if you have the option to see it in 48fps.The Locales :O

1st half was great but 2nd half is freaking fantastic :O And the most important part is the end which makes you care for the characters.

Andy Sirkis was magical.The game of riddles was the highlight for meThe Music is still freaking fantastic.Gandalf as always great and Bilbo was Superb.Seeing Frodo on the big screen was :wOOtjumpy: Instantly an urge to watch LOTR again grew. Rivendell looked :surprise: Thorin was the standout dwarf.Those Trolls were :rofl: Cave Escape was really good.The Goblin King :lol:

Will neglect some fakeness and will give it a 10/10 coz the movie is so dammm great.Cannot wait for the next part which is a year away

I saw in 24fps (didn't see 48fps listed on cinema hall, my bad..will go one more time after exams).

whole theatre started screaming when Frado appeared and whenever ring was shown..I liked Golem (always been my fav).

oh yea! It's Move of the Year 2012. :majesty:

Finally saw Resident Evil Retribution. Crappiest movie I have seen in years. 1/10. It gave a good laugh though. Movie is full of sh*t. Absolute garbage. Pathetic. It makes Expendables look like Oscar worthy movie.

:suicide:/> What happened to JTHJ?

Hobbit>JTHJ

+1

Yep, pretty good family movie.

I saw in 24fps (didn't see 48fps listed on cinema hall, my bad..will go one more time after exams).

whole theatre started screaming when Frado appeared and whenever ring was shown..I liked Golem (always been my fav).

oh yea! It's Move of the Year 2012. :majesty:/>

Its Frodo :P On the first viewing,got a really bad crowd.No one shouted even once not even when Andy Sirkis appeared.On the 2nd viewing,it was good.The hall was screaming when ring appeared :wOOtjumpy:

That Idiotic dabang 2 will take all screens next week otherwise would have gone one more time.

Hobbit>JTHJ

Its Frodo :P On the first viewing,got a really bad crowd.No one shouted even once not even when Andy Sirkis appeared.On the 2nd viewing,it was good.The hall was screaming when ring appeared :wOOtjumpy:/>/>

That Idiotic dabang 2 will take all screens next week otherwise would have gone one more time.

typo :P and Andy Serkis :P

my show was listed at 11:30, when we reached there, it was huge huge crowd..all nerdy chicks and guys..few of them were wearing cape..

They stared the movie at 12:05 (delayed to clear the crowd and stuff)..

Great watch! It'll easily run for more than 4-8+ weeks..

Dabang 2 will be piece of sh*t like his other movies and won't last more than a week or 2..Really, who liked his recent movies? Total BS!

Edited by Heaven Angel

typo :P/> and Andy Serkis :P/>

my show was listed at 11:30, when we reached there, it was huge huge crowd..all nerdy chicks and guys..few of them were wearing cape..

They stared the movie at 12:05 (delayed to clear the crowd and stuff)..

Great watch! It'll easily run for more than 4-8+ weeks..

Dabang 2 will be piece of sh*t like his other movies and won't last more than a week or 2..Really, who liked his recent movies? Total BS!

don mean to offend u brother, but ur last line made me laugh.. m not a salman fan but still, i kno.. hehe ! A very nerdy frnd f mine (m one of them myself) gave a real insight on the hobbit n it was bad.. he is a die hard f d series n he wasnt happy one bit wid the movie ! i guess m not goin to theater then ! will watch at home !