Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

Praju played more then u

He is.on.7.prestige

Jsut i also.complaint.about target finder i m not good In coe i m new in it and this is my.first game.of first person.shooter and.also.dont.do.campaing

I rush and get.killed buy people.aim with target finder and.hideing in.cornee.and.waiting.for player to.come and kill them

Target finder shoud be removed from game

Or make gun recoil more when attach target finder attachments will good for game

Hmm it means nothing to this topic bro. i played enough to comment about it and also he played enough to comment about it. :bigyellowgrin:

Use cold blodded...they cant aim u easily with that perk and dont rush if u get killed by a camper. clear that room by flashbang and then go.

Praju played more then u

He is.on.7.prestige

Jsut i also.complaint.about target finder i m not good In coe i m new in it and this is my.first game.of first person.shooter and.also.dont.do.campaing

I rush and get.killed buy people.aim with target finder and.hideing in.cornee.and.waiting.for player to.come and kill them

Target finder shoud be removed from game

Or make gun recoil more when attach target finder attachments will good for game

Yep recoil should be increased to a level that it becomes impossible to kill with for a distance above 15 metres with target finder

Cold blood sometimes help but only with pure newbies who only look for the red marker and dont know it can be prevented :)

Once I killed an oppenent my health was almost depleted and as soon i looked up there was another opponent aiming at me but with target finder luckily i had equipped cold blood he went away then i followed him and killed him.... I wish there was some kind of taunting system in cod :P

As per the ingame messages that scroll during the game loading .. it says that TF helps you find enemies in dark locations .. unfortunately the f**s that are using these are using them primarily on LMG's and dont even care about moving in the map and will kill someone going on a good streak across the map. In 90% of these scenarios the ones using TF wont even know that there is an enemy that far out.

It is not a noob device as it takes away a lot of freedom for u'r movement & visibility

Takes away freedom of your movement ? Isnt that what results in camping ?

What do you mean by no visibility ?

:lol: I find it funny that you deduced your own theory from a line I wrote and posted as if I was calling every sniper out there a noob. Sniping is no where related to TF. Read my post correctly and you would understand that the issue is not with killing enemies long range, but actually doing that with minimum skill and maximum advantage over the enemies. At the same time, TF only works with AR's, LMG's and SMG's which means in close range .. the ones using it need not even press L1 to aim as they can simply blind fire/hipfire to get easy kills.

anyway .. I stick to my theory and am not going to agree that its a "vital attachment". It is an attachment which helps you recognize enemies instantly(Isnt that the most important aspect of FPS MP? .. noticing the enemy first to shoot first) and gives you additional advantage of marking the enemy 100% at mid range and long range .. even across the map.

Then why is no one using it ? Cuz, the ones using are the lame assed newbs(not to be confused with noobs) who want some cheap kills to activate their UAV. I meant no offense to you here(as you said, you do use it).

Did I ever use it ? yes .. I scored 10 long range kills with it to unlock gold camo for my FAL and very rarely when I completely run out of ammo.

dont rush if u get killed by a camper. clear that room by flashbang and then go.

again .. TF cannot be a major problem in CQC .. it depends on how good you are at hip firing if you end up with a weapon with TF. The problem is when an LMG has TF, it becomes an enemy identifying fully automatic sniper with minimum recoil.

I never manage to get streaks over 20 kills since I rush and flank throughout the match .. was levelling over the weekend and got gold camo for R870 MCS. Also, managed to get a 20-0 in one of the matches with shottie alone. had to cut off the first few kills to make sure the video is not more than 2 mins long(max allowed time limit)

Sniping is what differentiates MEN from boys B)

Ank snipers don't camp .. It is vital for a sniper to be stagnant while taking a shot :chair:

Although i like to quickscope so i'm never in one position. sadly due to my new connection had to give up sniping :/

Archived