Battlefield 3

WhiteWolf

Which platform will you buy BF3 for?   

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lol they didnt even touch anything after the beta in terms of graphics....Its nice because its an old build and its tested. The one which came for beta is new build and we are the ones who tested that initially..thats why so much bugs in that map, But conquest map have very very little problems only,,and for me no problems in Caspian.

And previews are great because they use 3 mode SLI :O

Anyways the game gonna rock and those who dont buy it are losers , Troll

lol they didnt even touch anything after the beta in terms of graphics....Its nice because its an old build and its tested. The one which came for beta is new build and we are the ones who tested that initially..thats why so much bugs in that map, But conquest map have very very little problems only,,and for me no problems in Caspian.

And previews are great because they use 3 mode SLI :O

Anyways the game gonna rock and those who dont buy it are losers , Troll

WOW! Just WOW! :thumbdown:

have been a single player campaign/console guy till now but this game has got me excited about MP. only wish i had a sweet PC gaming rig to really get the full effect of those awesome gfx :cry:

*crosses fingers* pleassse let ps3 be atleast 75% of pc.

Saw the trailer in 1080p, simply blown away! All battles seemed very intense, though as it was PC footage that means possibly more than 32 players in combat.

Oh yeah, source. My bad, I was role playing as Zodka on the official forum RPG.

http://www.enterbf3.com/news/582-battlefield-3-to-have-day-1-patch-confirmed/

On the 360 at least the download size of the patch would be limited.

On PC, sky is the limit. For all you know the f**kers might throw out a 2GB day 1 patch. With their servers getting hammered left, right and center. Combined with the usual clusterf**k all BF games at launch are, it should be a fun little week 1. :lol:

Oh yeah, source. My bad, I was role playing as Zodka on the official forum RPG.

http://www.enterbf3.com/news/582-battlefield-3-to-have-day-1-patch-confirmed/

On the 360 at least the download size of the patch would be limited.

On PC, sky is the limit. For all you know the f**kers might throw out a 2GB day 1 patch. With their servers getting hammered left, right and center. Combined with the usual clusterf**k all BF games at launch are, it should be a fun little week 1. :lol:

If experience has taught me anything, it's that I should never expect a DICE game to work at launch. I'm gonna give the game a week to iron its sht out before I burst an artery.

Hopefully Origin update mechanism isnt a pile of bullshit like the BC2 update mechanism.

Still, I am kinda glad now that I swapped my PC pre order of Batman with the 360 version. All signs point to a very messy week 1. Again. Seriously dice, you would think they would learn something from the past half a dozen launches. They even f**ked up the BF 1943 launch. And that was an XBLA game. :doh:

Archived