Risen 2

Karooo

Div2 is good (if not great). It plays more like Diablo II/Titan Quest than Risen though. Make sure you get the Dragon Knight Saga version. It is an enhanced version of the game and includes a separate campaign. It didn't exactly grab me in the first few hours but I started liking it eventually. The skills trees are very well implemented and who wouldn't like morphing into a dragon at will?

Div2 is good (if not great). It plays more like Diablo II/Titan Quest than Risen though. Make sure you get the Dragon Knight Saga version. It is an enhanced version of the game and includes a separate campaign. It didn't exactly grab me in the first few hours but I started liking it eventually. The skills trees are very well implemented and who wouldn't like morphing into a dragon at will?

thanks for the heads up Tyler,,let me finish ME first,,will jump to swords and sorcery once I finish my space adventure with Cmd. Shepherd and Co. ..

Turing into Dragon is a super real cool thing, never done that yet in any video game

//note getting an 24 inch hd monitor by this weekend,,super excited to roam around and fly as a big dragon in a big screen

New screens from Gamespot.

Looking forward to this one. I loved the first game even though i played the inferior 360 version :rolleyes:

622499_20110302_screen001.jpg

622499_20110302_screen002.jpg

622499_20110302_screen003.jpg

622499_20110302_screen004.jpg

622499_20110302_screen005.jpg

622499_20110302_screen006.jpg

622499_20110302_screen007.jpg

622499_20110302_screen008.jpg

622499_20110302_screen009.jpg

622499_20110302_screen012.jpg

they sure do like their piratey theme don't they?

yes..but fable is bit cartoony,,Risen 2 looks serious - and i like it / I just hope ending Boss fight will better this time

Wow do like the lighting :) , this pirate setting is gonna be awesome , I loved Sid Mier's Pirate , sure it was a strategy game but pirates setting in a RPG is so very cool. :D

The fugly weird monsters. :wOOtjumpy: , one of them looks like the dangerous fish from Finding Nemo. :giggle:

BTW that town looks kinda similar to the Act 2 sea side town in Risen , forgot the name. The ally alongside the shoreline with docks and a lighthouse is very similar , hope they don't have a meatshop there as well this time. :P

Wow do like the lighting :) , this pirate setting is gonna be awesome , I loved Sid Mier's Pirate , sure it was a strategy game but pirates setting in a RPG is so very cool. :D

The fugly weird monsters. :wOOtjumpy: , one of them looks like the dangerous fish from Finding Nemo. :giggle:

BTW that town looks kinda similar to the Act 2 sea side town in Risen , forgot the name. The ally alongside the shoreline with docks and a lighthouse is very similar , hope they don't have a meatshop there as well this time. :P

the meatshop mission was quite funny, but only one city in the original game,,good start though

what was the meat shop mission? i can't seem to remember it.

i just remember at the end of the mission the owner of the meat shop attacked me ?? and he was a crazy old bald guy- killing him was a real fun...I need to steal something from him

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The first half of 2012 is going to be insane for RPG lovers...

Jan - I'll most likely still be playing Skyrim

Feb - Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning / FFXIII-2

Mar - Mass Effect 3

Apr - Risen 2

And who knows Diablo III might just show up too :panic:

Archived