Creator Commentary playthroughs of all three games

Three exclusive mini-games from thatgamecompany

Concept art and screenshot galleries for all three games

Original soundtracks for all three games

PS3 dynamic themes and wallpapers

PSN avatars including eight exclusive new Journey avatars never released before

Official game trailers and developer diary videos

Reversible cover art

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/06/25/journey-collectors-edition-blu-ray-coming-to-stores-august-28th/

For just $30. I wish though it had some thing more like physical art book and all. still great price and i dont think availablibility will be issue also, which is another great thing and i am hoping this comes to india also.

I will buy it in a heartbeat if it comes to India. I have played not a single game listed above. :wOOtjumpy:

That gamecompany has tweeted that there is no plans for EU release and they say if you want one try importing.

So be ready to order it via usa only.

Comment by: AaronJune 25th, 2012 at 11:31 am

@Michael, Dave, Will, Knochenherz, Ben, NightWind, Liz:

There is currently no European release scheduled for the Journey Collector’s Edition.

http://thatgamecompany.com/general/journey-collectors-edition-blu-ray-disc-arrives-at-stores-near-you-august-28/

Edited by playstation

• 1 month later...

i played through the lovely game today. suffice it to say that i was completely blown away by the experience. there's something magical about the way all the elements of the game come together that is really difficult to describe in words. even though it has no dialogues or complex gameplay, the combination of the design, the visuals and the music really transcends this game into something else. this is one of the games that will be talked about in the 'games are art' debate for years to come.

btw, for anyone who liked this game, i would recommend checking out botanicula (http://store.steampo...com/app/207690/). while it obviously does not share the same theme, it has the same basic elements that make journey so special. a culmination of beautiful music and art and design that elevate it from being just another puzzle game into a magical experience that any gamer should definitely have.

Edited by spindoctor

i played through the lovely game today. suffice it to say that i was completely blown away by the experience. there's something magical about the way all the elements of the game come together that is really difficult to describe in words. even though it has no dialogues or complex gameplay, the combination of the design, the visuals and the music really transcends this game into something else. this is one of the games that will be talked about in the 'games are art' debate for years to come.

7ASfc.gif

btw, for anyone who liked this game, i would recommend checking out botanicula (http://store.steampo...com/app/207690/). while it obviously does not share the same theme, it has the same basic elements that make journey so special. a culmination of beautiful music and art and design that elevate it from being just another puzzle game into a magical experience that any gamer should definitely have.

Agree with you completely. First time when I played this game I was so attracted to the idea behind it, it took me around 4-5 playthroughs to put the controller down.

I have botanicula on steam for some time now but haven't tried it yet. Will do that now.

• 2 weeks later...