Journey

HundredProofSam

Just finished the game and what an incredible incredible experience it has been. right of the bat ill say this is hands down the best looking game avb currently on the ps3. you have your uncharteds and what not but the the artistic flair and technical wizardry of TGC and sony santa monica respectively take this to a completely different level. no amount of screenshots or video can do this game justice esp the latter sections. i shudder to think what SSM's next game will look like if they can do this with a small project.

having said that, this game is not for everyone, there is even less gameplay here than there was in flower and it can be completed in one single sitting but go with an open mind and you'll experience what is certainly the most incredible and magical time you'll spend holding a controller this gen. :majesty:

I am on the verge of getting this.... Ordered a PSN card..... Waiting for it to be sent to me.... :) Should get it in some time..... Max 24 hrs....

I just can't believe I'll be playing my 2nd most-anticipated game of this year...... :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy:

bro, from where did you ordered the psn card and what region?? USA??

I am on the verge of getting this.... Ordered a PSN card..... Waiting for it to be sent to me.... :) Should get it in some time..... Max 24 hrs....

I just can't believe I'll be playing my 2nd most-anticipated game of this year...... :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy:

If u have funds left in the psn card.. try Warp as well. another good game...

bro, from where did you ordered the psn card and what region?? USA??

Yup.... Settled for US.... I ordered a 20GBP card from GAME..... But they cancelled my order.... :( Dunno why.... Maybe they don't accept Indian Debit cards.... Tried EBay.... And they accept payments through PayPal only.... And HDFC debit card cannot be linked with PayPal...... :wallbash:

So, I finally ordered from offgamers.com..... A bit costly, but I couldn't wait.....

If u have funds left in the psn card.. try Warp as well. another good game...

Next month... :good:

Slightly unrelated to the thread, but BestBuy lets you buy psn cards which are digital delivery enabled, and you can use Indian credit cards as well.

And in context to the thread, on the fence for Journey, it looks too good to miss as of now, but being a plus member, I am hoping that we would see a discount some time soon.

well idk if this can rival Journey or not but there's one more PSN game releasing this month & it looks like sister of Limbo.Say Hello to "Closure"

About Closure In the dark and mysterious world of Closure, only what you see exists. Manipulate lights to phase objects in and out of reality in this multiple-award-winning puzzle game. Play as a strange spider-like demon who explores the stories of three human characters through beautiful, eerie environments such as a decrepit factory, a murky forest, an abandoned carnival, and the strange, surreal realm that connects them together.

Edited by Dbz_479

Indian store now accepts ICICI Bank Debit Cards as well..... :D

BTW, the game is awesome....!!!!! :majesty: Finished it twice already.... You get a different feeling altogether when you play most of the game with a companion..... :majesty: One of the most inspiring games for me..... :majesty:

Indian store now accepts ICICI Bank Debit Cards as well..... :D

BTW, the game is awesome....!!!!! :majesty: Finished it twice already.... You get a different feeling altogether when you play most of the game with a companion..... :majesty: One of the most inspiring games for me..... :majesty:

+1...and it makes easy to traverse the world too...they should've allowed to play with multiple companions..would've been more fun..