Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Zoo zoo I have unapproved ur post could have been banned you, but it's ok. The reason I said that was u have Said that 5 times atleast, anyway chuck it...

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Now this shows class .

Zoozoo, chillax dude, I'll see if I can get one for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was personal abuse, athek? U can't be so generous!!!

It's ok bro, hopefully that made him happy.

@hhh I guess this is one of the most unmoderated forums on the net, I am sad u think otherwise.

• Like 1

Zoo zoo I have unapproved ur post could have been banned you, but it's ok. The reason I said that was u have Said that 5 times atleast, anyway chuck it...

Chal naa yaar..So what if he posted it 5 times.Its a new cell. Wouldn't we all be equally enthu about ps4 or a new game.

Anyway chuck it... ....[emoji8]

If this was any of the other forums I have been regular on, banhammers would have been issued.

Chal naa yaar..So what if he posted it 5 times.Its a new cell. Wouldn't we all be equally enthu about ps4 or a new game.
Anyway chuck it... ....[emoji8]

He could have been more civil about the whole affair. That post was down right filth. Should ban him but that would not solve the problem.

• Like 1

FARZI site, please don't post deals from shopclues

Why not? It is a deal none the less and there have been various shopclues deals before in this thread. So if you don't like it ignore it. But why stop from posting deals. Not all sellers are fake. I have had good experience with them. Though I m not a frequent buyer. But whenever I have dealt with them my exp was good. It's like eBay. Which you may call a farzi site. Many scammers there too.

Why not? It is a deal none the less and there have been various shopclues deals before in this thread. So if you don't like it ignore it. But why stop from posting deals. Not all sellers are fake. I have had good experience with them. Though I m not a frequent buyer. But whenever I have dealt with them my exp was good. It's like eBay. Which you may call a farzi site. Many scammers there too.

To each their own :cheers:

I detest the site and would advise my friends to never buy from there. I'm not ignoring it so that I can warn other potential buyers. I, along with others, bought from, as you say, "previous deals posted in this thread" and was then scammed. So I'm warning others.

But that's my opinion :)

• Like 2

To each their own :cheers:

I detest the site and would advise my friends to never buy from there. I'm not ignoring it so that I can warn other potential buyers. I, along with others, bought from, as you say, "previous deals posted in this thread" and was then scammed. So I'm warning others.

But that's my opinion :)

To that I may agree. No hard feelings. Won't post shopclues deals now on. Thanks!

Came here to ask for feedback about ShopClues only. 100% cashback seems to good to be true. Was going to get a pd.

The cashback will be awarded as Cluebucks and you must use it within 10 days. Yes it is too good to be true, in other words, it's a stupid deal. You will barely find anything worth buying with that amount.