Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion Thread

CarbonCore

Too late - we all know Jon Snow died knowing nothing.

I don't think he is dead at all..Its like killing Danny and Tyrion after expanding their plot so long..

Besides, at the Battle of Hardhome..The night king somewhat indirectly challenged Jon Snow..they just can't forget that...Jon has a bigger role to play

I think his corpse will be thrown out in the snow and he'll be resurrected as a White Walker. May be an Elite White Walker with a mind of his own or some sh*t like that :P

Melisandre is still present at Castle Black..There are chances of her reviving him..

Good finale episode. I don't think Jon Snow will be revived though. Also why cut to black for Stannis's death? Did Brieanne really kill him? Also in real life if someone fell into the water from that height, they would most certainly die but i am 100% sure Sansa and Theon are both alive. Will be a long wait for Season 6...

Good finale episode. I don't think Jon Snow will be revived though. Also why cut to black for Stannis's death? Did Brieanne really kill him? Also in real life if someone fell into the water from that height, they would most certainly die but i am 100% sure Sansa and Theon are both alive. Will be a long wait for Season 6...

It was a heap of snow,it's like jumping into a mattress.

Even if Brienne didn't kill him,he would die anyway due to his injuries.

It was a heap of snow,it's like jumping into a mattress.

Even if Brienne didn't kill him,he would die anyway due to his injuries.

From that height would anyone survive..? Its a series so they will..

As per books, Jon Snow is a warg. He can see through eyes of Ghost just like bran could from eyes of his direwolf. Also, Jon says Ghost when he gets a final blow on his body. But on the show, they haven't hinted about his warg side at all. So I dunno lol. Kit has clearly mentioned that his role in series is over. He even cut his hair which he was contractually obliged to keep.

Stannis is dead. Good way to get Sansa out - since she was not supposed to be in Winterfell ever.

Jon Snow - probably will live.

No chance of Snow...he got i guess 7 stabs with that force....only that red b***h can bring him back to life :naughty:

Archived