[PS3] Battlefield 3 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

Weak point of tank: The back hood (portion)!!!

I know target preference should be back, then side and front only if all else fails. But two tanks face to face, me shooting at his tank's side but I get destroyed in 3 shots even though I took a shot at him first.

I know target preference should be back, then side and front only if all else fails. But two tanks face to face, me shooting at his tank's side but I get destroyed in 3 shots even though I took a shot at him first.

u forgetting 1 thing... someone must be repairing da tank frm other side...

Well, played couple of matches last night...well the patch has done some squad improvements....but couldn't find much improvements, as they said the scar has been nerfed...i guess not...A player in my opposite team was using SCAR with suppressor and HOLO in Damavand Peak and he got a shot on me from top of the mountain..? That's Ridiculous...Some players not dying at 0% health...

In TDM, at one instance i spawned near the enemy so it must be coincidence i guess...i think that's been improved....

Anyways, have to play more to notice the improvements...

^dwnload at nite while ur sleeping...

Will see. Everyone will be playing B2K maps so would want to join at the earliest, even if it means sacrificing some time of vanilla BF3 MP :(

Will see. Everyone will be playing B2K maps so would want to join at the earliest, even if it means sacrificing some time of vanilla BF3 MP :(

its gonna be a compulsory patch... so whether day or nite unless u install it, u ain't gonna go MP...

If its a huge download...someone please post links to download on pc <<<<Looks at Parker>>>> :)

I hope B2K is not a big download. Anything in the 1GB range is fine but more than that means no gaming for a day :(

Same here...though I think the 766mb patch included the maps as We can see the B2K map names now in the filter for server selection (dont think it was there before)

If its a huge download...someone please post links to download on pc <<<<Looks at Parker>>>> :)

+1 to that. Whoever gets the link (PSN download manager / PS3 proxy users), please please post it here ASAP.

Spawn as recon> place a spawn beacon and a motion sensor in a very secret place :fear: > Die> Spawn as another class> Kill kill kill!! was very useful in TDMs

now u die, spawn beacon gets destroyed!! :cry:

On dying, spawn beacon remains. I often change class and respawn. But it gets destroyed the moment I respawn on it (2 times I think).

Earlier it would remain for longer.

its gonna be a compulsory patch... so whether day or nite unless u install it, u ain't gonna go MP...

If it's a patch + B2K then yes. Else, why would people who don't have the DLC code download the B2K pack?

Archived