Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if this is the right place to post it but is it possible to have a steam gifting thread where people can have games they require gifted to their account after they have paid the amount(with extra charges ifor the effort) to the members who offer their services.

Need to purchase a few titles on the steam store thanks to patching errors and certain titles not being available at retail stores.

• 2 weeks later...
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@indianvideogamer.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

This has been happening again since past couple of days. Only me?

I can help if you want Ty. I mean I understand handing out a bunch of negative feedbacks is a draining experience. Just say the word and I am all over it.

There is something shifty about him anyway. :eyebrow:

Edited by Aftrunner

Okay so while leaving TP feedback for keyofx I got some error so tried it again and now keyo has 4-5 positive feedbacks from me. Can someone please fix?

:lol: Gave D_K 4 feedbacks a couple of days back ! Showed some error and I kept on hitting BACK & POST ! :P

• 2 weeks later...

I get text back if I use Back and Forwards normally. But the 500 error seems to wipe it clean.

Can we add a "Now playing" Tab that displays what you are playing under the Steam/XBL/PSN/WFC id below your avatar? Maybe replace the "Joined date" which is pretty useless? Just small and limited to 20 chars. That way everyone can see what everyone else is playing.

Edited by Aftrunner