The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The only reason i know about vindoo is due to his Hot wife..........dibs on her if Vindoo goes to jail :P

:mellow:

It would be fun if Dhoni's wife name crops up, i am sick and tired of tht make up doll being flashed on screen in every CSK match. but things would not go tht far, very hard to say tht Dhoni is involved, but his name would be kept clear even if he is involved, i guess tht is the reason, why police is not leaking the transcripts of the call yet.

Even i dont like the fact 1 bit...I seriously hope that Dhoni or any other top Indian player is involved right now..likes of Kohli , Yuvi , Bhajji , gauti and .....

But if at all someone's involved , they should be dragged out..The police are doing a great job..We should cleanse the whole system...

:mellow:

Even i dont like the fact 1 bit...I seriously hope that Dhoni or any other top Indian player is involved right now..likes of Kohli , Yuvi , Bhajji , gauti and .....

But if at all someone's involved , they should be dragged out..The police are doing a great job..We should cleanse the whole system...

Ghanta good job, Mumbai police knew about it from ages, they are acting now only coz they have the permission to do so. I dont know about delhi police though, i would think tht they are actually doing a better job

Its ok Gaurav, you can make up by giving me solid boner inducing Xbone. :P

/backs away slowly :fear:

context dude.

Take it easy, lol even if CSK or any other team are banned, in the end it doesn't affect my livelihood or any other significant facet of my life in any way. It's just a form of entertainment that turned out to be rotten if that happens.

I don't see why any CSK fans need to save face to be honest. They are the ones to be affected the most by this rip off, if true.

I think you guys should have known better, the franchise wasn't very clean. Seenu was bulldozing his way through from the very beginning.

/backs away slowly :fear:

Take it easy, lol even if CSK or any other team are banned, in the end it doesn't affect my livelihood or any other significant facet of my life in any way. It's just a form of entertainment that turned out to be rotten if that happens.

IMO they should have another IPL which allows fixing. It would be WWE style entertainment, imagine Pollard getting out and then he changes the Tshirt, and comes to bat in place of the Dwayne Smith, all the while harbhajan would keep on complaining to the umpire to distract him.

This would be some entertainment.

agreed. even srk does not affect me in any way. but there was no fun quotient in equating his name with srinivas. i get that there is some absurd perverse pleasure in mocking srk and while it is ok i dont (well didnt) think you would be going that deep to force lulz.

IMO they should have another IPL which allows fixing. It would be WWE style entertainment, imagine Pollard getting out and then he changes the Tshirt, and comes to bat in place of the Dwayne Smith, all the while harbhajan would keep on complaining to the umpire to distract him.

This would be some entertainment.

now that. that is something people would pay good money for.

I think you guys should have known better, the franchise wasn't very clean. Seenu was bulldozing his way through from the very beginning.

Couldn't care less about the politics or the other razzmatazz surrounding IPL. My local team is playing in a national cricket league and happens to be doing quite well. I support the team. End of.

The owner being caught placing bets also doesn't bother me. If that leads to the termination of the franchise — it's unfortunate but it's what it is. I just don't want to be told that there were sh*t heads in the team, like in RR, who were tanking matches to make more dough. Especially if the players being hinted at are who I think they are. That is all.

Edited by Walter Sobchak

agreed. even srk does not affect me in any way. but there was no fun quotient in equating his name with srinivas. i get that there is some absurd perverse pleasure in mocking srk and while it is ok i dont (well didnt) think you would be going that deep to force lulz.

Wow you really do take your mocking seriously. Yes, I was mocking SRK for that comedy he did at the Wankhede. I'd have joked about Srikanth/Chika/that annoying bugger too but he's not a team owner.

Especially if the players being hinted at are who I think they are. That is all.

It wasnt political. It was all shrewd planning and execution and making mockery of rules.

He was screwing indian cricket and cricket world slowly.

Which players? Dhoni, ashwin and vijay?

I must say Delhi have redeemed themselves in this parallel IPL. Delhi police's ball by ball commentary > Mumbai police's corroborated leaks.

Neeraj Kumar wanted the exorcize ghosts of rapes. He wanted to win his face...he got bunch of guys arrested right under mumbai police's a*s.

Mumbai police felt that mirchi and said eff you, you got test player, we will get team owner.

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic