Super Street Fighter IV

Guest shoryuken_king

womens & their fascination for sticks

<_<:yawn:

Fission mailed

On that note, anyone know where I can get Sanwa parts reliably. I saw ArcadeSpareParts and wanted to get the same color buttons from there but not too sure about their reliability.

I got mine from http://www.lizardlick.com/, cheaper rates and quick shipping.

Big fetish for arcade stick, even though I mostly button mash my way to victory :P Won't touch a fighting game without a stick, even play most sidescrollers on PSN/XBL with it.

I play Pac-Man DX with it lol.

@Sunny: Really?

BTW can any of u tell me from where i can buy Arcade stick... a good one .. budget is around 10k..... have been searching google but no luck.... didn't tried any local retailers here though....

Gah, just buy mine.The wait for importing is excruciating.

Its the opposite for me. I find it funny because I hardly ever start on the P2 side but I am more adept on that side of the screen. I don't think I actively go looking for placement on that side of the screen but when I do get on the P2 side my game improves tremendously.

Its the same for almost all the Stick players I know, including me.

BTW can any of u tell me from where i can buy Arcade stick... a good one .. budget is around 10k..... have been searching google but no luck.... didn't tried any local retailers here though....

You can get god-awesome sticks for 70% of that money. Too bad import costs will screw you over.

If you had someone in Dubai that you knew you could get an awesome stick.

Madcatz TE is now the best stick in both price and value. The best stick overall would arguably be the Hori VLX Pro, but its like super expensive and only for splurging bastards.

I used lizardlick.com. Its so godlike.

66994_435959056735_714156735_5661488_7533994_n.jpg

Yeah.....!

Man, in hindsight this Blazblue mod was beautiful. I got into Marvel hype and switched to Marvel art. That and Seimetsu didn't suit me as well as Sanwa did. Now I feel like switching back to the BB style. It was super original. The new clear Sanwas help

i do not think they are up yet, and they are pretty costlier

now that Lax is reading this, you bought a HRAP 3 which you are not using, have no plan to use

care to sell it for a cheap :naughty:

im normally not in the habit of reselling anything i buy, i wouldve definitely lent it to you for as long as you like had we been in the same city!

im planning on starting to play virtua fighter on a stick though.

im normally not in the habit of reselling anything i buy, i wouldve definitely lent it to you for as long as you like had we been in the same city!

damn, I should have met you when I used to be in Chennai :P

Also Sephi: that BB art looks awesome, should get it back

@Avkash

Dude, last night, there were SO many opportunities when you could've used a shoryu FADC to ultra. I was surprised when you didn't punish my mistakes.

And you totally owned me in that last match with Rog. Couldn't do a thing <.<

I'm thinking about learning Guile. Hes fun to use but I kinda find it hard to execute his ultras. Maybe cuz I never really played with a charge character before.

And in the last few matches, my thumb was screwed up to the point where I was struggling to execute even a regular sonic boom :doh:

Btw that double ko in the Akuma match was hilarious :P

Archived