SRINI87

On consoles? ..You think they can achieve DC level of weather effects at 60fps? I seriously doubt it.

consolols ke baare mai tension mat le

You should be worrying whether it your gtx 760 can handle weather and 60 fps @ 1080p

O wait

You play @ 900p right? :giggle:

Tu uski tension mat le....GTX 760 can easily handle Pcars at full 60 @1080p...

System Requirements

Minimum requirements :

CPU: 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400, 3.0 GHz AMD Phenom II X4 940

GRAPHICS: nVidia GTX 260, ATI Radeon HD 5770

MEMORY: 4Gb RAM, 1Gb VRAM

Recommended specification :

CPU: 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7 3700, 4.0 GHz AMD FX-8350

GRAPHICS: nVidia GT600 series, AMD Radeon HD7000 series

MEMORY: 8Gb RAM, 2Gb VRAM

You play @ 900p right?

Ya resolution is 900p but atleast frame-rate is 60 on high graphics settings. I play almost all current games at 60fps unlike you ponies.. Even AC Unity which is 900p and sub-30fps on PS4... :P

Tu uski tension mat le....GTX 760 can easily handle Pcars at full 60 @1080p...

Ya resolution is 900p but atleast frame-rate is 60 on high graphics settings. I play almost all games at 60fps unlike you ponies.. Even AC Unity which is 900p and sub-30fps on PS4... :P

itne confidence ke saath bol raha ki it will run 1080p 60 on gtx 760 :giggle:

Also lawl at citing AssCreed as an example about PS4's "weakness"

that buggy PoS is known to work like sh*t even on 970 SLI rigs.PS4 kya hai uske liye :lol:

also once again

900p :rofl:

kthxbai.bohot ot ho gaya

^Check System requirements i posted above...

Also lawl at citing AssCreed as an example about PS4's "weakness"

What about Watch Dogs? That game was also 900p30fps on PS4 on low-medium graphics settings :P

I played it at 60fps with Enhanced graphics mod :bigyellowgrin:

that buggy PoS is known to work like sh*t even on 970 SLI rigs.PS4 kya hai uske liye

Not anymore..Game runs great on 970 and 980 cards after the latest patch update with minor hiccups here and there..

Anyway, let's get back to topic now...My post wasn't against DC or PS4...Tu pata nahi kyun pagla gaya :lol:

On consoles? ..You think they can achieve DC level of weather effects at 60fps? I seriously doubt it.

On PC . Also the requirement you have posted is very old AFAIK , which is most probably subjected to change .

Ya on PC it will look stunning...No doubt...

Also the requirement you have posted is very old AFAIK , which is most probably subjected to change .

Requirements will not change much...They will add a 4k settings option for which you will need a 4GB or higher card nothing more...

we getting close to the release & no update if this will come here officially :samui:

Its not going to release here officially..even if it does its going to be very expensive since its Namco Bandai..

Estimated price ?

Long Back Ace Combat:Assault Horizon had come through unofficial channels for PS3 and was priced closed to 5,000..So current ps4 game's price range is from 3,500 - 4,000 (for new title) so figure it out..Majority of Namco Bandai games don't even release here except Tekken i believe since its a very popular franchise..I don't think it comes officially though..

Long Back Ace Combat:Assault Horizon had come through unofficial channels for PS3 and was priced closed to 5,000..So current ps4 game's price range is from 3,500 - 4,000 (for new title) so figure it out..Majority of Namco Bandai games don't even release here except Tekken i believe since its a very popular franchise..I don't think it comes officially though..

Scamco also releases the Naruto UNS series here aafaik

Count on at-least a $45 or thereabouts figure.

If you are asking for consoles, $60 (~3500/-) and above is your bet.

Was looking to buy a racing game for my ps4 towards the end of march,so should i buy driveclub or wait for this game to be available on FK

Archived