DmC Devil May Cry

pArth

in the trailer, near the 2:00 mark i thought his V***** was visible :|

Also, does anyone else think that dmc trilogy(?) will get a lot more buyers thanks to this game, plus dmc4 also :P

cuoldn't they just make it a new-ip or summat :|

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He shoots people upside down now.

LOL you never played DMC before?... he always had that... Its his trademark gunslinger style move......chk out 0:17

DAANTEEEE!!!! ... why they keel you ? :cry: ... fukk just look at the pace of this game compared to that NT crap...

The guns in DmC look lame and fail cooldown....but man despite the gameplay..dante looks soo lame even if its a good game its gonna suck.... why do people keep bumping this thread :ack: ...

^^ Rain storm , yes that was the name.....DMC3!!!! :bigyellowgrin: .... anyway i could care less abt this sh*t since Vergil is coming to MvC3 :wOOtjumpy: ....

So old Dante is like a Super Saiyan form of new gay dante?

Not even close... the only relation between old dante and new one is the name.... NOTHING ELSE

I thought Dante was the son of Sparda (a demon) and Eva (a human). However, in Ninja Theory’s game Dante is a young man coming to terms with his demon and angel abilities. This is a key mechanic in DmC Devil May Cry since Dante can transform the Rebellion into a holy scythe or a devilish axe.

DmC Devil May Cry is slated for release on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 next year.

lmao half angel half demon :lol:...good thing is , I guess this officially confirms the game isnt cannon?.... hurray , do wat you want with the game NT ...time to wait for DMC5...

So the story is about some retarded Demon/Angel kid whos in an asylum.... I dont get it , why bother calling this DMC?... its got nothing to do with it...

Archived