Do you Import Graphics Card?

cheapest is 10999 on primeABGB.

aap jaha rehte hho waha koi "IT Hub" area hai udhar ke dukano mai bargain karo GTX 750 TI ka price kam karne mai.Waise 10k mai aa jayega

IT hub means like Mumbai's Lamington Road or Delhi's Nehru Place

Okay. I will be going tomorrow to my nearest IT hub and check out the prices...

FWIW, there is not much cost savings when you import it (keeping the customs duty in mind). This goes for all cards.

If there is a huge discount you are getting, then go for it. e.g. Black Friday sale or manufacturer refurbished, etc.

I understand...See i can get them without customs....that is why i was thinking of buying it.

But warranty ko leke darr lagta hai...

Most of the savings also come from frequent price drops. For eg, I can get 295x2 from US for less than 50k incl customs, same card costs 90k here. I can build rest of the PC in the money I saved lol. Same goes for latest 4k monitors, costs nearly half over there.

Most of my cards were purchased from USA (1900XT, 4850, 4870, 970), I haven't had any issues with them, the price difference/availability was big plus. The best bet would be a brand like eVGA/Saphire that offers global warranty, if you dont have means to send the card back.

Good to know . But like CC put it...if i am buying from there i must go for really expensive ones to make a difference and i am going for low-teir cards from there as well...So i guess not worth me trying to save Rs 2k-3k and risk warranty.

Thanks anyways guys.

I am buying the card from here...Until I see crazy sale in USA...like $50 for GTX 750 ti. :P

@Playstation : Have you scoped out other tech forums for deals on used cards. I last purchased a new GPU way back in 2010 - been opting for used ones since then - always works out as a better deal - and you will certainly get warranty for at least a year+ on any card you get.

Edit : As a matter of fact, I had paid for my GTX 770 before I even bought the flight tickets :P

@Playstation : Have you scoped out other tech forums for deals on used cards. I last purchased a new GPU way back in 2010 - been opting for used ones since then - always works out as a better deal - and you will certainly get warranty for at least a year+ on any card you get.

Edit : As a matter of fact, I had paid for my GTX 770 before I even bought the flight tickets :P

Yes. I am looking at used gfx card as well...not sure if i should buy a used hardware though....one has caught my eye though but is already Rma'd with 2 year warranty ..but seller only has photo of the bill no photo copy or other details..he says i can get rma'd again through serial no....i am looking for more details.

Will check out the price of GTX 750ti as well in a day or two.

Okay. I will be going tomorrow to my nearest IT hub and check out the prices...

I understand...See i can get them without customs....that is why i was thinking of buying it.

But warranty ko leke darr lagta hai...

Good to know . But like CC put it...if i am buying from there i must go for really expensive ones to make a difference and i am going for low-teir cards from there as well...So i guess not worth me trying to save Rs 2k-3k and risk warranty.

Thanks anyways guys.

I am buying the card from here...Until I see crazy sale in USA...like $50 for GTX 750 ti. :P

Absolutely, a general rule of thumb is that if you aren't getting >5k inr advantage, it is pointless importing it.

Yes. I am looking at used gfx card as well...not sure if i should buy a used hardware though....one has caught my eye though but is already Rma'd with 2 year warranty ..but seller only has photo of the bill no photo copy or other details..he says i can get rma'd again through serial no....i am looking for more details.

Will check out the price of GTX 750ti as well in a day or two.

Since you are targeting MGS V on PC, lets wait for the game to release. Now , save money and atleast target for GTX 960 (15k range). MGS V ground zero looks fabulous on my gtx 660, I max out everything. Since MGS V will be using same engine, I think a GTX 960 will be minimum to max out everything. Since this game is close to your heart, try to get the maximum experience.

Absolutely, a general rule of thumb is that if you aren't getting >5k inr advantage, it is pointless importing it.

Yea. Thanks for suggestions.

Since you are targeting MGS V on PC, lets wait for the game to release. Now , save money and atleast target for GTX 960 (15k range). MGS V ground zero looks fabulous on my gtx 660, I max out everything. Since MGS V will be using same engine, I think a GTX 960 will be minimum to max out everything. Since this game is close to your heart, try to get the maximum experience.

Game toh is close to my heart ...isliya buying almost every thing best of this game but cant afford such expensive gfx card....anyways did some enquiring posting it here

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9943&p=2084909

Which card do you have currently?

Also, put up WTB threads on TE/Erodov - you should get some decent offers.

I don't have any graphics card right now.

IAs for WTB thread...i am in talk with someone already on TE for Asus r7 260x...but everyone here is saying go for 750ti....so for Rs 2k more i am thinking of going for that only.

Archived