Soulcalibur V

'Pranay

:lol: well ever since that Soul Blade ending of Sophitia, I think this game is not only popular as sword-fighting game but its most popular for its babes :wub:

Soulcalibur girls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any girl from other games

Boob Calibur is back !

When people think of DOA they think of the ladies and the (*ahem*) physics, when infact its this game which should get the attention for those two things.

Soulcalibur girls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any girl from other games

DOA ?

btw guys little OT but is it only me who thinks that Namco Bandai Level Up event is 1000 times better than that Capcom Captivate event

as nobody replied so i guess it actually IS only you :P

Boob Calibur is back !

When people think of DOA they think of the ladies and the (*ahem*) physics, when infact its this game which should get the attention for those two things.

bu...bu....but them bewbs :wub:

Sophitia's daughter also confirmed:-

Looks like we finally have more definitive information on Soul Calibur V since its initial announcement last week, by way of Famitsu. The Japanese magazine published a few more details on the fifth game's protagonist, Patroklos, and offers up a few more tidbits regarding development.

Patroklos, Sophitia's son, will use the same short sword and shield style his mother employs, and wields the Arcadia Shield -- we've already seen the guy's sword. At 19 years old, the boy is blood type B and stands 177 centimeters tall, which translates to 5'8". And since Namco hasn't quite grasped height-weight balance (seriously, check character stats in IV), he'll probably clock in at 80 lbs. or something.

As for our returning angsty blond, Siegfried will be 40-years-old and carrying around Requiem, his weapon from Soul Calibur and Soul Calibur II. His hair did also look slightly different in the new character art, and his armor has been toned down a great deal.

During an interview with Famitsu, producer Hisaharu Tago dropped a few more details about the game, but don't expect too many specifics. He notes that Soul Calibur V will boast new and old characters, and some of the returning characters will have new weapons. Tago is also hoping V will have as many fighters as IV and mentions "special weapons," but he didn't say more than that on the subject.

The game is estimated to be 10 percent complete. A new battle system is hinted at, but Tago has been rather sketchy on the topic of gameplay, saying that "there are and there aren't changes."

During a recent posting spree on his Twitter, director Daishi Odashima revealed that Patroklos' sister -- Sophitia has two kids, if you'll recall -- will be a playable character in V when he tweeted, "I'm currently working on Pyrrah's balance."

In another tweet, Odashima confirmed to his followers that a guest character has been settled upon. The post read, "Just to tell you, the guest character has already been decided. I can't say anything because we have deals with the other company."

Source:- http://www.neoseeker.com/news/16476-soul-calibur-v-guest-characters-decided-features-new-battle-system/

wtf!! is this happening, some kinda family reunion, only wantz Sophitia Scamco!! :rant: ( I see, Daishi going the Harada way :furious: )

& looks like the guest character has already been decided, hope they reveal this at E3 :fear: better be some Capcom character, no need for FF characters

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo

Can't wait for this bitch. I don't really care much for the gameplay, but SC has my favorite character art style and character backstories in fighting games. I love the intricate medieval regal outfits.

Fun fact: I used to take part in GameFAQs' Soul Calibur High School threads. *facepalm*

I own the original SCIII and SCIV, and I guess those the the second worst and worst SCs respectively (not counting the Wii game). I'm hopeful for this reboot.

Daishi says Sophitias daughter is in the game too O_o...her name is pyraah

pyrrah.png

Also

Daishi_CALIBUR Daishi Odashima

Just to tell you, the guest character has already been decided. I can’t say anything else because we have deals with the other company.

I own the original SCIII and SCIV, and I guess those the the second worst and worst SCs respectively (not counting the Wii game). I'm hopeful for this reboot.

Still both were good.

SC is my favourite fighting game of all-time, still remember the day when I was a kid & used to go & play Soul Blade in the arcades, Siegfried was my main player & the game was difficult back then but with the beginnng of Soulcalibur series, my love for the game increased more, then played Soulcalibur 2 in PS2 & was little annoyed to see Heihachi in the game, wish I had gamecube or Xbox back then, would have loved to try out Spawn & Link,

then this Soulcalibur 3 was gud but not that awesome, Chronicles of the Sword was gud & an RPG type of mode was interesting addition but it lacked the very elements of a Soulcalibur game like the fighting system wasn't smooth, some glitches, & a confusing map to travel, ( don't even know how to fight Abyss or Night Terror, just fought them randomly :P )

Soulcalibur IV was like a beauty for me :) but lacked content, character designs were real awesome & the girls looked damn hot!! then story mode was damn short compared to other SC games, Tower of Souls was gud btw but after completing it I felt like NOW WAT?? & online play was laggy, infact there was so much lag in online & again I was never able to find a decent match :( but 1 thing I always liked about SC was that the soundtracks were top-notch, & beautiful to hear,

so got high hopes from Soulcalibur V :cheers: hope this game kicks every other fighting game's a*s, so till now Siegfried, Patroklos & Pyrrah confirmed,

now where the hell r Mitsurugi & Taki? Can't see them in old age home :nerves: & wat about Sophitia? Is she in cuz by the looks of her family & 2 players with a short sword & a shield already in, so I think the chances r to say good-bye to her :cry:

EDIT:- anyone played Soulcalibur: Legends? :scratchchin: heard that it sucked big-time, I saw the gameplay footage & action but it was pretty ok but not that gud, but better than Scamco's Tekken Force or Scenario Campaign

i only played sc3 didnt play 4.is the 4th one good.does the 5th series have character creation

u played sc3 first :doh: play Soulcalibur 1 on Dreamcast or XBOX live, & try Soulcalibur 2 also its 1 of the best game of all-time

Archived