[PS3] Ghost Recon Future Soldier MP Fragfests

TheDribbler

Danny, you are absolutely the master of Intel. incredible. One thing pissed me off though. Most of the games I was in the top 3 with number of kills but Still lowest XP. And its not like I don't play with the team.. Wonder why that happens..

Phase:

More XP is rewarded in this game for

• Co-ordinated kills than normal kills (Co-ordinated kills = 500xp, while normal kill = 50xp)
  • Intel (200xp for providing any kind of intel assist kill via sensor nades, camera, uav, sniper's scanner)
  • Objective Related scenarios (Xp varies starting from 100xp - 750xp)

No one even tries co-ordinated kills or even use the Co-ordination wheel :doh: If you see any enemy marked red with intel.. all u gotta do is:

Hold R2 to bring up Radial Quick Routing and Press up to select the Enemy Intel Icon. This selects a route to an enemy. Go to him kill him.. and u get 500xp than 50xp.

This game is all about teamwork and it rewards players for that more than normal kills.

Also when one sees the yellow glass hour next to his name on the tables coreboard. remember.. You get extra xp for one hour of gameplay.. for eg each kill will be 75xp while co-ordinated kills will be 750xp. similarly all xp u earn is upped a bit than the normal xp. .during that special ONE HOUR...

Btw, to those trying to get some quick points, play siege mode!!! These are always short matches (as the aim is to plant/defend a bomb, or eliminate the opponent players), and every kill in this match gives u 900 points :punk:

Every kill gives 500 points :slap:

Arrey wait danny, My rifleman is only level 15. Let me level him up and then I will go to engineer.

k no problemo.. In the meanwhile i am ranking up my second engineer character now with all the decision points and equipments my first default engineer character was not able to take :)

My rifelman is stuck at level 17 lol for hell knows how long :P

Meanmachine: Wotz ur name dude?? Lol in Pipeline.. i had marked 3 guys near the objective.. and u were high above the vantage point. and u cud keeel all those 3 and get loads of xp points .. but u were crocuhed only behind the wall :ko: u were busy doin something ? Did you hear my voice at that instance??? :naughty:

Lets just say my real name is very difficult to pronounce :P

I was able to hear you bro, but at that moment was on phone with dad so got messed up. Could have killed all of them. :wallbash:

Lol in the last match everyone of our team got killed near the objective. I was alone there hiding behind a box. All the 6 opp team players were coming to get me. Got 3 kills & 2 saviour kills B) but then the last guy killed me :giggle:

@ Dribbler : Didn't know about the Co-ordination wheel thingy :blink:

Also the field computer is useless i think. Hacking enemy is super quick but capturing objectives takes time. :ko:

I was able to hear you bro, but at that moment was on phone with dad so got messed up. Could have killed all of them. :wallbash:

I guessed..so. that u were occupied. coz ur stance was juz like a frozen frame up there..

Dan what happens once a character reaches level 50?

How many respec points one gets etc?

And whats dat other character dat unlocks? is he level 50 or 0?

Any other info regarding this would be great too...

When the default class has reached level 50.. a additional character for that class ONLY is unlocked. You can start levelling him with now choice of choosing guns/equipments which ur 1st character didn't have.

So basically for eg.. U were sad that ur default rifleman had to compromise on sum guns/equipments on the decision point, u can use them on this second character... And in game u can switch to any of the two rifleman characters as per ur requirement..

In my case.. My default engineer has UAV.. .. So for the second character i have chosen Field computer instead of UAV.. It helps me a lot.. for eg.. If a map like undeground and any oher where the UAV is useless. i will switch to my second character engineer and use field computer to data hack and secure objectives faster..

Also IMPORTANT.. once u reach level 50 u also have the choice to give ONE weapon from ghost to bodark and vice versa.. Eg.. if u think Ghost rifleman gun was good than bodark. after level 50..u can give that gun to the bodark faction as well..

Each character which reaches lvl 50.. u get 1 respec token..

I love how nicely they have thought about all the features and the game.. Now we see a reason for the decision point.. which everyone cusrsed :bigyellowgrin:

Archived