Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

NO NO NO

the way i see it, is that, if any part timer holds the title and then loses that title to the current roster guy, it will instantly boost the current roster guy to a whole new level, and for that to happen, the part timer should defeat the current champ and get hold of the title B)

That is an ideal situation but one that i dont think would happen. Wwe is interested in having two big names fight each other at wm and nothing else. Long term vision is lacking.

Batista doesn't need RR win. He will feud with Lesnar for WM and remain out of title picture. Bryan/Punk wins at RR and Bryan/Punk wins at EC. And hence Punk vs Bryan for WWE champion at WM. Cena vs Orton for WHC at WM. I hope this happens :P

You do realize that they unified WWE & World Heavyweight Title? RR winner Batista will face Orton in WM XXX. I hope Cena will face Hogan :P Since everyone is saying their fantasy match, I thought why should I be left behind? :P

Orton is still carrying both championships right? Also, if there is only one belt, will there be only one EC match? Or will there be Shield vs Wyatt 6 man tag EC match?

Orton is still carrying both championships right? Also, if there is only one belt, will there be only one EC match? Or will there be Shield vs Wyatt 6 man tag EC match?

Only one match. Shield vs Wyatt is not happening I guess as Wyatt's are the new Shield and Roman Reigns is going to break out of Shield. So the only way I see it Wyatt's facing some legends or 3man tag match at WrestleMania. About Royal Rumble, this time there will be no choice for the winner. He will fight for the undisputed WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WM XXX. We might see the new title in WM only, I just hope it won't be another gimmick match. But I guess that's inevitable provided the current storyline change and writers have enough faith in them that they can carry themselves and deliver in a classical match.

WWE Universe, come to WWE.com or tap into the WWE App tonight (Jan. 8) at 9:30 p.m. ET for a groundbreaking announcement.

Join WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon — along with WWE COO Triple H, 11-time WWE Champion John Cena, and WWE Hall of Famers "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels — for the announcement, which will be streamed LIVE from Las Vegas.

It was nothing. =/

WWE set to launch own 24/7 Network in February. Subscription includes all 12 annual Pay-Per-Views.

There’s a lot that will be enticing to WWE fans, including all 12 annual WWE Pay-Per-View events, including WrestleMania, available to subscribers as part of the normal $9.99 a month package. As was noted at the announcement, buying all those Pay-Per-Views in HD alone would be $675 a year, so this is a substantial discount that also includes a ton of other content.

Hottie left. HqOyJho.gif

As of Jan. 8, Kaitlyn (Celeste Bonin) will no longer be under contract with WWE. The former Divas Champion has chosen to pursue other endeavors outside the sports-entertainment world.

WWE wishes Kaitlyn the best in all her future endeavors.