Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Karooo

CoDBO also had awesome campaign, but the pew pew guns felt seriously underwhelming. Shooting in MOH was extremely satisfying.

I found one odd niggle with MOH though. The friendly AI was awesome; so awesome, that if you just camp and watch the action in a hostile zone, the AI finishes the bad guys off leaving very little for you

But on the brighter side, it did appear more realistic, that you aren't a one man army as in other games :P

I found one odd niggle with MOH though. The friendly AI was awesome; so awesome, that if you just camp and watch the action in a hostile zone, the AI finishes the bad guys off leaving very little for you

yea lol i remember for one of the missions, i actually hid behind one of the rocks and went to get a glass of water and by the time i came back,i had very little shooting to do....most of the shooting in those 5 mins was done by the AI :P

Spinny hasnt started trolling eh ? :scratchchin:

despite what you might think, i actually do want this game to be good. if ea gives them enough time (at least a couple of years) to make a proper game which isn't trying so hard (and still failing miserably) to rip off call of duty, there is hope for this game :)

if only someone had said something about how bad the mp was going to turn out and how dead it would be within weeks of release...

for a change I tried MoH 1's MP last night, to see if there have been any changes to the game.

No, ABSOLUTELY NOT !!!! :rant:

To my surprise 2K players were playing the game. camping, camping and camping, bloody irritating :ranting:

WTF EA. I havent even gotten around to installing the first one (seriously its just lying there sealed). At least wait till the ashes are cold. :lol:

You have serious backlog issues mate.....

So do I :fear:

Archived