Aramex Shop and Ship

Noctis

Also try using USD5983402 for registering with SnS for only $5. Again from TE and was issued a couple of weeks back. Dunno whether it still works or not. If it doesn't, just tweet to them or email them and they'll send you a new personal code.

:cheers:

Damn can't use debit card for that :(:wallbash:

That list by aramex doesn't look completely accurate, at least its a bit different from some of the online databases. Its still a good reference though.

Strange. At least that's what their official rep posted on the TE page.

@Jugz: Welcome brotha ! :cheers:

Amazon US shipped me order today to their US warehouse. Let's see how it goes. Hoping for delays due to Independence Day though. :|

Y u not tell me before ordering :rant:

if anyone is ordering, maybe we can co-op :fear:

Y u not tell me before ordering :rant:

if anyone is ordering, maybe we can co-op :fear:

Sorry. :(

Ordered 4 days ago though. Amazon only shipped it today (Free Super Saver Shipping :P).

And Amazon mentions the parcel weight to be 1.73 lbs. That's nearly 800 gms. I guess I'm looking at 18$ shipping + 10.3% taxes at the minimum barring customs. (That's 50% the price of the goods I ordered :suicide:)

@Milo: They're running Rakhi promo till today which entitles anyone to automatically get a 5% discount on shipping. Did you receive it ?

hey guys, what is this CCU number they give?? where does one give that when giving to some website.

Did you mean CCV? You get that with an entropay card. At least thats how it was when I used it long back.

no they give u whole address as Your name and Than CCU 30(some number) and then the street name,city,state and pin .

Entropay does that now? Back when I used it we could enter our own address .

Archived