The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Karooo

Amber

ye le nd have fun

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/615805-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/cheats

Don't use God mode cheat..it will ruin your game...No fun playing in God mode.....Add lil gold if you want but don't activate God mode...Game becomes extremely boring in god mode....

Edited by .Zodak.

Okkay, I kill a couple of wolves outside of whiterun, and buy myself a horse for 1 grand (yes, 1 frigging grand for a horse :blink: ) and soon after the damn camera starts shaking. I was like wtf? Is it a skyrim bug? and then it stops. I ride into town, and talk to the jarl, and he tells me the gray beards must be summoning me...

Why I wrote the above was because Im yet to encounter a single god damn bug in skyrim. WTF is all the fuss about?! :unsure:

EDIT: Just found this :

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1322221-how-many-hours-have-you-put-in-skyrim-so-far/

Someone has 400 hours on skyrim :mellow: I thought games were supposed to last 10 hours for campaign, and then 30 hours for MP? :ranting: Bloody developers not letting us live our lives peacefully

Edited by El Freako Extroadinaire

yes, 1 frigging grand for a horse

WTF, just steal it. I found one near some hut. There was no one around, so took it. It was killed later when Blood Dragon attacked me. Motherf**king dragon.

Also, unlocked the frost shout, its fun.

WTF, just steal it. I found one near some hut. There was no one around, so took it. It was killed later when Blood Dragon attacked me. Motherf**king dragon.

Yeah, even I thought of stealing it, but the instant I stole it, a guard comes running out of nowhere, and goes "blah blah blah .... for the crimes committed against the province of skyrim. What say you?!". Im like wtf am I supposed to do now?! The guard waits for 2 seconds, and then kills me with a single stab. I woke up in a prison, and was given the option to escape it. Promptly paid the amount they wanted and got the f**k out. Im really really weary of stealing anything in skyrim from that moment. When I was given a quest by an elf guy outside a magicians house to steal his staff I was thinking whether to do this or not. The magician looked away for 1 second, and I stole it! I swore never to do it again though :sleep:

Also how the f**k do you kill a giant? I read somewhere you can talk to giants also? Is this true? Anytime I approach him, he just thumps his fist down and I go flying up to the stratosphere.

mammoth cheese be tasty yo :fear:

Edited by El Freako Extroadinaire

Yeah, even I thought of stealing it, but the instant I stole it, a guard comes running out of nowhere, and goes "blah blah blah .... for the crimes committed against the province of skyrim. What say you?!". Im like wtf am I supposed to do now?! The guard waits for 2 seconds, and then kills me with a single stab. I woke up in a prison, and was given the option to escape it. Promptly paid the amount they wanted and got the f**k out. Im really really weary of stealing anything in skyrim from that moment. When I was given a quest by an elf guy outside a magicians house to steal his staff I was thinking whether to do this or not. The magician looked away for 1 second, and I stole it! I swore never to do it again though :sleep:

Also how the f**k do you kill a giant? I read somewhere you can talk to giants also? Is this true? Anytime I approach him, he just thumps his fist down and I go flying up to the stratosphere.

mammoth cheese be tasty yo :fear:

For stealing : You have to learn to do it quitely. In sneak mode, when no one's looking. It's easy at night since there are less people are around.

For Giants : I wasn't able to kill giants early in the game. Now, at level 50, I can take on two giants at once with my Daedric Greatsword.

For Mammoths : Sneak & kill with bows, they don't chase you as fast as giants.

just do the quest where you have to steal that horse for the black-briar person (the one in the riften jail) and at the end i persuaded the guy to let me keep it, free horse! bigyellowgrin.gif

and hasnt died yet even after facing 2 blood dragons and one normal dragon.

For stealing : You have to learn to do it quitely. In sneak mode, when no one's looking. It's easy at night since there are less people are around.

For Giants : I wasn't able to kill giants early in the game. Now, at level 50, I can take on two giants at once with my Daedric Greatsword.

For Mammoths : Sneak & kill with bows, they don't chase you as fast as giants.

Never been able to take down a mammoth yet but brought down 3 giants till now.. earliest at level 6 (yea thats right devil.gif)

Edited by ScrewyAurum

Never been able to take down a mammoth yet but brought down 3 giants till now.. earliest at level 6 (yea thats right devil.gif)

By early, I meant really early in the game. I was off to Whiterun & got lost because I didn't know how to use the map. I thought he was a tall bandit.

Avoided them for a long time after that.