Lollipop Chainsaw

Karooo

• 3 weeks later...

Doesn't it remind of that other game - x-blades or something like that?

X-blades didnt have boobies .. i mean the char in X-blades didnt have big boobies ..

Dayone BABY!!! :wOOtjumpy: ..

playing this game at home is gonna be a problem though ... hmmm ....

/looks at AtheK!!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hats off to the Devs , i was getting friggin tired of the Resident Evils , Actually the entire Viral Zombies , what happened to the good ol days when zombies use to rise from sleep in the cemetery to get some cup of tea , well it's another thing that they couldn't differentiate between tea n blood , maybe they think it's Red Lebel or something

And the freak why does this girl has the head of her BF besides her B*t , he looks like Miz , anyway this game is damn awesome , I Sense an awesome female video game protagonist , but damn if zombies do it with this girls as the game says it has S*x then damn that would be utter horror

Haha I too voted for Skyler and Sarah

Oh man me 3 , Sarah & Skyler , they look perfectly like her , i can't tell by the IGN Vid but i hope they act like Juliet too

When will the official face be announced ?

The first and the last one make her look hot n emo respectively , others are just meh....

Another game that is best bought used , the action looks more of the same i hope there are new combo's to unlock

The first and the last one make her look hot n emo respectively , others are just meh....

Another game that is best bought used , the action looks more of the same i hope there are new combo's to unlock

I say buy this one new and buy the next high profile sequel used. New IPs need to be supported more.

Archived