~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Psych is still running :O

i used to watch it on star world religiously back in 09-10 and even then i was 2-3 seasons behind. Loved it a lot but then for some reason it stopped airing and i put it on back burner.

I GOTS TO GET ME SOME OF THAT PSYCH !!

It was delayed for quite long in between. Also, they are having less episodes now. Even last season was just 13 episodes.

sherlock-s3.jpg

Today marks the long awaited start of principal photography on Sherlock Series Three.To mark the occasion, the title for the opening episode of the new series - the first to go before the cameras - has been announced this morning.

Sherlock S3E1: The Empty Hearse

Written by Mark Gatiss, Directed by Jeremy Lovering (The title was revealed on Twitter by Mark Gatiss)

source

Star Benedict Cumberbatch told an interviewer there will be a fourth season of Sherlock. “We’ve agreed to two more series but I could get into trouble for saying that,” the actor told RadioTimes. “All I know at the moment is I’m doing these three [episodes for Series 3] and another three [episodes for Series 4].”

“The Empty Hearse” no doubt correlates to the classic Sir Arthur Conan Doyle story “The Adventure of the Empty House,” in which the character of Sherlock Holmes was similarly revived from his death plummeting from Reichenbach Falls, and introduced to the character of Sebastian Moran. As for how our ‘Sherlock’ survived his seemingly conclusive death, Gatiss remained mum, but previously teased how Sherlock might ultimately reveal his return to his partner John Watson (Martin Freeman).

"We made a decision right from the get-go that he would not do disguise in the traditional sense. He actually has a line in [series one finale] the Great Game which is ‘The art of disguise is knowing how to hide in plain sight’ and that was because, right from the start, I thought modern day Sherlock Holmes would not put putty noses on, he would basically be standing behind you now and you wouldn’t know he was there. Ben [Cumberbatch] has put on various costumes but it’s more about being invisible".

source

Edited by meaNmachine

btw, why is there no new eppy of arrow ? is it canned or something ? also, no damn tv show these days sounds interesting .... any idea when mad men will start ?

New episode of arrow aired yesterday.

Sorry if I'm posting the trailer again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36S1cgEW9bk

I'm getting so hyped for Hannibal, God i cant wait. I watched silence of the lambs and read red dragon again just to get more HYPED!!

And for lunch i had a kidney with fava beans and a nice Chianti. :D

The silence of the lambs is the second in the series. The series focuses on Dr. Hannibal Lecter.

The TV show is about the first time Will Graham(protagonist of the first book/movie) meets Hannibal Lecter when he was still a psychiatrist.

Edited by Baby Beelzebub