Ask The Experts

Chaztin

in my last US GT, i was recharging via my credit card....however, the only way to stop the automatic monthly recharge was to cancel my credit card....or call up the US helpline....

i was wondering, now that we have indian GTs...is there any other way to recharge, except using credit cards...coz its a pain to stop the automatic recharge....

Not sure if i understood your question, but you can buy the subscription card from a store. Hope that helps.

How much do you guys think i can get for a modded ntsc-j 360 and its wires, it has disk read errors. The games work fine but after 4-5 days they start giving disk read errors. I heard you can get it fixed for 3000 bucks but id rather just sell it off. So i just need an estimate before i try to sell it. Thanks

Guys i was thinking of getting a HD TV soon,so went out for some research and finally decided to go for 40" Mosel Blaque (40" is my max size as more wont do with my hall)......price was 1lakh+a few "k".but i thot and even the shop guy recommended to w8 for a few months as the prices may go down steeply.....wat do ya guys recommend?shuld i w8? is my model choice ok? or is there any other better one?

cheers.

(P.S- already posted the same thing in plasma v LCD thread as i didnt notice this thread b4!reply at any place wuld do.)

does it say 'compatible with the X360' anywhere on the product literature?

V

no ....

No other WiFi adaptor is compatible with the X360.

damn .... now i will have to spend another 4k for the 360 compatable wifi adapter.... :dance:

The benefit you get with a cable is that you can also stream 720p and less content off your pc to the 360 or ps3 and play it at a smooth framerate as opposed to a wireless connection which causes a lot of stuttering.

now i didnt know that ..... thank you Mighty!!! :)

The benefit you get with a cable is that you can also stream 720p and less content off your pc to the 360 or ps3 and play it at a smooth framerate as opposed to a wireless connection which causes a lot of stuttering.

wow, how to do that ?

@Neo:

I use Tversity. You can get it HERE.

Others also use Nero Media center, and i have yet to try that.

Once you setup Tversity you can add your movies, music and pictures collections to the library and you're ready to stream. You can go one step further by tweaking certain aspects by going to Preferences.

Edited by MightySkate

^^ If you have Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 or Windows Vista Home Premium / Vista Ultimate, the inbuilt Media Center software can detect your X360 as an extender and use it to stream movies, music, pictures to your TV. But it still doesn't support Xvid/DivX.

the 360 is a media extender remember? for 720p you'll need HD-WMV content -- cant playback hi-res xvid or h264 videos without transcoding.

V

Just install ffdshow and you can easily play xvid and other formats on your Media Centre which in turn you can watch on your xbox 360 since 360 is also an extender