Sleeping Dogs

ScrewyAurum

The GTA SA had better characters overall. Apart from Wei Shen none of Sleeping Dogs characters are that memorable. San Andreas had distinct and memorable characters like Big Smoke, Ryder, OG Loc, the British tourists and that weed guy etc. The voice acting, the script and everything about them was top notch. SA also had a lot more stuff you could do around the world.

San Andreas for me is one of the all time greats and the best sandbox game ever made. However, GTA4 was a huge let down for me and a very over-rated game IMO. I'd choose Sleeping Dogs over GTA4 but neither of them gets close to San Andreas.

No but he is a comic character firs and foremost. Games are just an extention of comics. Batman in a game doesn't bring anything new to the table what the comics have been dishing out for the past 70+years.

By that logic any character in a game based off a movie or a novel can be said to be best ever character, like don corleone in godfather game or aaragon from lotr games.

Mario was the most important movie character in history. :lol:

Jokes aside, I didn't really like the Batman from the Arkham Games all that much. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE the game. Rocksteady are my fav studio right now. But, the 'Batman' in AC just didn't click with me.. the dialogues were generic, Voice Acting could've been better (yes, I know its Kev Conroy) .

Finished the game (main story) yesterday. :)

Absolutely loved the hand to hand combat & the fact that there were so little guns at play. Upgraded the melee combat skills to the max.

Wei kicks a*s at Chuck Norris' level now. :P

The main story was very short for an open world game imho.

The side missions were good enough to keep me interested.

Hated the face level thing at first but then i just stopped buying or customizing the character.

So, it didn't bother me much after the initial missions.

The plot twists are so obvious these days, that i would not call them plot twists anymore.

It would be a plot twist to not have a plot twist.

PS: Please stop comparing this to GTA IV & just discuss this game. The fact that you are comparing it to a 4 year old game is not fair. I would rather compare it to SR3 which was pretty recent. RDR is in a league of its own.

finally got my copy of sleeping dogs today...

1 question guys..

what is the code(the one which comes inside the pack) for?

If it's a limited edition, then the code is for dlc.. Some perks like red envelope (containing cash) and two more items for your character

Archived