Sic Parvis Magna

Keano

ad23a424.png

General info and Tourney format:

Uncharted 3 tourney involving TDM, Plunder, TO, HC modes and a final twist in the end.

Will be overlooked by Me and Taz

Limited to 20 players(at the moment)

First preference to regular IVG players, then to IVG members and then to the ones that play with IVG regular players

Tourney starts on 28th April 12:00 AM and ends on 13th May 11:59:59 PM

Matches will be played only on weekends (Saturday and Sunday only). This is to make sure that all the ones working on weekdays to play in the tournament without any hassles. May is the perfect month for students because of the summer vacation.

Tourney has a two phase format.

20 registered players will be divided into four groups. In phase 1 each team plays the other 3 teams twice(one TDM match and one Plunder match)

The two teams that managed to get best results at the end of phase 1 will compete in the 2nd phase(finals)

The two teams in the finals will be playing one round of TDM, Plunder, TO, HC. And if the teams are 2-2 at the end of the four round, a TDM match will be a tie breaker.

Top four registered players will be put into four teams, remaining 16 will be split into 4 groups based on their skill(as per Taz and My views). Magic Hat will be used to put each group of players into the teams of four top players. The whole shuffling process will be uploaded to YT once done !

Captain or the VC of each team will own the responsibility of uploading each match online(they can pass the job to anyone in their team who are interested in helping them with the upload).

Since the games will be played on the weekend, every team can improve their team chemistry by playing on weekdays.

Rules and Game settings:

Every kickback, every weapon and every booster are allowed(YES, you read it right)

Maps will be chosen by Me and Taz for both phases so that we can avoid the maps which encourage extreme camping(*cough* SYRIA *cough*)

Power plays are allowed

Global chat off

Play fair and with good spirit. Trash talking and abusing opponents or team mates will lead to the map being awarded to your opponents

If required captains can have a test round before playing the tourney match in any of the banned maps for testing the lag.

Remember that lag is inevitable, bitching about it will do no good.

Airstrip and London Underground are banned for TDM rounds because of the obvious(lag, spawn killing, glitches etc) reasons.

Syria, FBMP1, FBMP2 are the maps that arent available in tourney.

shout-out to Dan for helping me with the awesomesauce graphic and to Taz for helping me frame the rules and other tourney related things :kisstogether:

Participants:

Taz - taz9124

Surya - praju61

Ragu - ragur100

Ronald - Ronaldx90

Kwik - kwiksilver99

Raj - rajprdp

Ajat - ajay_batra_rocks

Arun - Bluranger

Rohan - krypton_02

darkniks - darkniks

Rohan - rohanseth8

Vivek - Dilli15

sameuun - sameuun

Gunjan - drgp27

AB - ab123ra

Bhushan - bhushan_

Manu - The_Unbearables

Kushal - kushalrocks1001

Shaunak - psyKo

Ish - E158

Winners get:

*sent a PM to one of the admins asking them to give out some custom titles - will keep everyone posted once confirmed* Custom Titles confirmed !

sorry for the late reply. if custom titles are all that u ask, then sure go ahead. just inform me once the tourney is over so that i can give away the titles.

Good luck!

MVP(will be decided by me and Taz) will be getting Journey PSN game from me !

tourney draw video

draw results for the ones who dont want to go through the video below

dilli

drgp

ragu

AB

rohan

exo

surya

ronald

Bluranger

Ajay

psyko

raj

krypton

Sameuun

Kushal

kwik

manu

Bhushan

Taz

darkniks

edit : ignore the desktop wallpaper. Elena>Chloe :hypocrite:

Scoring pattern to decide the finalists :

Final score of your team in TDM counts towards your team's total. example scenario :

Team A wins 50-46 against Team B --> 50

Team A loses 41-50 against Team C --> 41

Team A wins 45-30 against Team D --> 45

so, total points team A accumulated in their 3 TDM's are 136(50+41+45)

Each plunder capture will give your team 10 points. example scenario :

Team A wins 5-3 against Team B --> 50

Team A loses 4-2 against Team C --> 40

Team A wins 2-5 against Team D --> 20

so, total points team A accumulated in their 3 plunder matches are 110(50+40+20)

At the end of six matches .. team A finished with 246 points. Same will be done for Team B, C and D and the two teams with highest points will go to finals. In case of a tie(dont really see it happening), TDM will be a tie breaker.

Phase 1 results table and link to the most updated table :

Sic Parvis Magna Phase 1

6c9bf31a.jpg

Maps :

maps available for TDM :

Chateau

Yemen

Desert Village

City of Brass

Facility

Molten Ruins

Museum

maps available for Plunder :

Airstrip

Chateau

Yemen

London Underground

Syria

City of Brass

Facility

Molten Ruins

When team A and team B are playing phase 1(one TDM and one Plunder match), Team A decides which mode to play first(Plunder or DM) and Team B decides the map for that mode. map for the other mode will be decided by Team A after teh first match.

Lobby leaders for the matches will be the one from the team that chooses the map. Lobby leader will always be a 5th seeded player in the team(this is to reduce host advantage). If he is not compatible with any of the players, 5th seeded player from opponent team hosts it.

DC Rule :

If one of the players DC's in TDM, Game can be halted and can be continued from scratch and the previous scores will be used to determine the score limit.

eg : If someone from Team A DC's when score is at 27(TeamA) - 23(TeamB), the game will be restarted and Team A will win if they reach the 23 kill mark before Team B reaches the 27 kill mark and vice versa.

If one of the players DC's in Plunder, Game will be halted only when one of the teams captures the treasure.

eg : If someone from Team A DC's when score is 1(Team A) - 2(TeamB), match will continue until the treasue is captured by either team. Once the treasure is captured, game can be restarted and the previous scores will decide the captures required for both teams.

Any questions .. please lemme know.

:wallbash: And I have semestral exams from April 30th to May 9th. Why does every scheduled UC3 tourney of IVG have to clash with my exams?

May is the perfect month for students because of the summer vacation.

Yeah, but most summer vacations start after first week of May, and many colleges have semestral exams just preceding them.

Anyway, good luck for the tourney. That banner is slick. :majesty:

:wallbash: And I have semestral exams from April 30th to May 9th. Why does every scheduled UC3 tourney of IVG have to clash with my exams?

Yeah, but most summer vacations start after first week of May, and many colleges have semestral exams just preceding them.

Anyway, good luck for the tourney. That banner is slick. :majesty:

most of the board exams are completed already bro. All credit to Dan for that amazing banner !

WOOOOOOW :wOOtjumpy: ..........I Am So crazy about this topic.............but i need more pratice to move on this :boxing:

added you to the list

Praju / Taz .... Awesome work ...

Really loved that name of the tourney .... Captures the spirit of UC3 ....

All the best with the Games !!! would be following it closely here !!!

most of the board exams are completed already bro. All credit to Dan for that amazing banner !

Students don't always mean school students. Most colleges hold their semestral exams in the last week of April/first week of May. Anyway, I don't think there are many college going students besides me playing UC3 here in IVG who may be having a problem.

Archived