Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

he is the same guy who did the role of hansa in the movie Gulal...and even in that movie he was awesome....btw this bukka reddy guy is for real...this whole movie is based on real life of some south indian politician.

I haven't seen gulal.

I haven't seen gulal.

oh...you just have to see that movie......it has betrayal,politics,love ......its one masterpeice i would say.

Btw say this Movie. Hostel....it is abt college ragging and all and its not like 3 idiots and munnabhai...its is shown in more real way....I liked it a lot....and i think its really a decent watch.

oh...you just have to see that movie......it has betrayal,politics,love ......its one masterpeice i would say.

Btw say this Movie. Hostel....it is abt college ragging and all and its not like 3 idiots and munnabhai...its is shown in more real way....I liked it a lot....and i think its really a decent watch.

gulaal was simply awesome...

hostel..angrezi picchar hai kya :scratchchin: ????

Woah, just found out that the guy who played Lynch in The A Team was the one who played Night Owl II in Watchmen :O Holy crap!! He's slimmed down like sh*t for The A team!! Or was he like this always and he put on for his role in Watchmen?

WTFook ? There's no resemblance :O

saw japanese wife...its a hindi bengali mixed sort of movie...slow...but a really touching story ...aparna sen is a good director..and yea rahul bose is so talented..mr and mr iyer he did such a fine job..and again in this one what a performance

Saw Enemy at the Gates. Its a good movie. Well depicted the Stalingrad war. But the end was disappointing. :( It was the not the same in War of the Rats (book) , it was much better

Edited by pArth