Ask The Experts

Chaztin

I dont think anyone is aware of a way to find feedbacks of a person :(

ok...do this....go to the member's profile(who's feedbak u wanna know) ...and see the user id no. in the address bar of ur browser.....like my user no. is 1966. Now go to the trading post feedback place....and click to see any individuals feedback available (most probably u'll find that someone has given kz123 a feedback :lol: ....click on the no. of feedbaks that kz123 has)....now in the address bar u'll find killzone's user id at the end (that is 1742 )....replace it with the user id of the person who's feedbak u wanna see. say u replace 1742 wid 1966 ... u see my feedbak :wave:

Edited by junior

ok...do this....go to the member's profile(who's feedbak u wanna know) ...and see the user id no. in the address bar of ur browser.....like my user no. is 1966. Now go to the trading post feedback place....and click to see any individuals feedback available (most probably u'll find that someone has given kz123 a feedback :rolleyes: ....click on the no. of feedbaks that kz123 has)....now in the address bar u'll find killzone's user id at the end (that is 1742 )....replace it with the user id of the person who's feedbak u wanna see. say u replace 1742 wid 1966 ... u see my feedbak :naughty:

Does work, thx had been looking for this. :ko:

hey guys,

anyone here using those chinese ipod shuffle (2nd generation) which are available for as low as Rs400. I just want some info on it. I know chinese stuff is not a good long term purchase but for short term use sometimes they turn out to be good. i dont mind paying Rs 300-400 for this if it works 5- 6 months with good quality sound.

I was thinking of buying a bluetooth headset for my PS3 but i seriously have NO idea about them all.

Please recommend me a headset which is more on the cheaper side. I'm purchasing this only to play with GIans. Also does any bluetooth headset work with the ps3 or only a few specific ???

ok...do this....go to the member's profile(who's feedbak u wanna know) ...and see the user id no. in the address bar of ur browser.....like my user no. is 1966. Now go to the trading post feedback place....and click to see any individuals feedback available (most probably u'll find that someone has given kz123 a feedback :rolleyes: ....click on the no. of feedbaks that kz123 has)....now in the address bar u'll find killzone's user id at the end (that is 1742 )....replace it with the user id of the person who's feedbak u wanna see. say u replace 1742 wid 1966 ... u see my feedbak :hypocrite:

wow junior shld change his name to expert.... gr8 help. :thumbsup:

I got a lg hdmi dvd player (LG-DV 388) free with my lg lcd tv. Now if i buy USA region dvds will it be able to play it. I know that it is region protected but it so happens that my friend's samsung dvd player plays all region dvds...

hi..

got a ps3 yesterday.

Is it safe to move the console..??

I live in a flat, so rooms are smaller. The room where i hav the tee vee is a different one as to where i sleep. I cannot keep my ps3 always in the tee vee room. So after every gaming seesion, I switch it off.. let it cool for 20mins and then move it to place it in my room's cupboard/almirah.

as I game everyday, daily movement will takes place. Is it safe..??

Edited by Nemo

hi..

got a ps3 yesterday.

Is it safe to move the console..??

I live in a flat, so rooms are smaller. The room where i hav the tee vee is a different one as to where i sleep. I cannot keep my ps3 always in the tee vee room. So after every gaming seesion, I switch it off.. let it cool for 20mins and then move it to place it in my room's cupboard/almirah.

as I game everyday, daily movement will takes place. Is it safe..??

I move my PS3 quite often even with the disc inside. It has also travelled 40kms and back with the disc inside in my car without any problem.