Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

CM Sunny

yea i used sasuke kirin initially a lot but never was able to get past Deidara spammers.......luckily i found Itachi's awakening.He & Tobi were the only guys with whom i defeated Deidara & got my Plat,Killer B rising bomb & kakuzu searing migraine for support.I never was able to play a legit match though.Susanoo+Sword of totsuka+Amaterasu in Itachi's awakening=Pure Nightmare :raygun:

I hated Itachi more than Deidara. sh*t is broken as fuc k

I sticked with Kiba,Jugo & Ino, they did me pretty well even against Deidara & Itachi

I sticked with Kiba,Jugo & Ino, they did me pretty well even against Deidara & Itachi

Hehe......u should give Tobi a try......that guys ninjutsu is the best in the games cos even if u block it they take time to explode & just when u think u r good to go they explode :giggle: Ino is very very good.Flower petal bomb Rite?Always i think that it's an item until i get my A** handed to me

Hehe......u should give Tobi a try......that guys ninjutsu is the best in the games cos even if u block it they take time to explode & just when u think u r good to go they explode :giggle: Ino is very very good.Flower petal bomb Rite?Always i think that it's an item until i get my A** handed to me

I played with all char's while working for the plat.

Tobi is awesome no doubt :)

I played with all char's while working for the plat.

Tobi is awesome no doubt :)

:thumbsup: good to know.great thing about this game is every body has their own unique team,I was surprised when i saw No.1 on leaderboard used Sasori much while i can hardly win with the guy.Excited about next game,Sasuke Vs Danzo Boss fight..........Hell yeah!

:thumbsup: good to know.great thing about this game is every body has their own unique team,I was surprised when i saw No.1 on leaderboard used Sasori much while i can hardly win with the guy.Excited about next game,Sasuke Vs Danzo Boss fight..........Hell yeah!

well obviously

Sasori,Itachi,Chiyo,Minato = S tier

Everyone uses em :P

Game looks very good , then again so did many of them in the videos released , this game is full of unlockables as it looks but i hope it does not pull a TDU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ6NpWfpBVY&feature=player_embedded

i hope no pre order sh*t goes down like putting the special versions of any character in the pre order

Lets hope that works for the good , since substitution was the key to getting out of continuous rapid combo attacks performed by O button [ attack button key ] , i heard you can jump & press the chakra key so you can get out of combo moves , i hope that goes well to

Lets hope that works for the good , since substitution was the key to getting out of continuous rapid combo attacks performed by O button [ attack button key ] , i heard you can jump & press the chakra key so you can get out of combo moves , i hope that goes well to

I think it means there is a meter or something that limits No:of Substitutions u do.u have to store em & use carefully

Can you use Rasen Shuriken in NUNS 2 ?

the first time I saw it was while reading Manga and then the epic wait for the episode against Kakuzu .. I had tears when he hits him from above. Amazing episode is amazing.

the first time I saw it was while reading Manga and then the epic wait for the episode against Kakuzu .. I had tears when he hits him from above. Amazing episode is amazing.

i dont remeber hvnt played the game in a while.. i think u can use rasen shuriken..

Itachi has been God tier in every naruto game .... its coz hes god tier in the anime as well :P

Also this game srsly needs to improve some of their fighting mechanics that have been plaguing the game since the start instead of doing roster/story update ..... they have a good licence in their hands , it has much more potential than just being another anime fighter...

there r 2 rasenshurikens in the game m8,one he learns B4 kakuzu fight which he makes a direct contact with opponent & other Sage mode one's where he throws it like a projectile........Very easy to Dodge :giggle:

Anyone Hyped about the Tailed Beast Bomb ;)

I doubt the existence of that Jutsu in the game.

If i remember 8 tails awakening of Killer b can use it .....also Giant chakra Volley of 8 tails Naruto is more or less Tailed beast bomb........not a complete one though!

Man that episode is my favorite , naruto finally shows how awesome he is & stfu of the people like ino , chouji who did not take him seriously , man i get that they don't want to show the protagonist not killing someone but i hated the moment when kakashi delivered the last blow instead of kakuzo dying with the rasen shuriken

Anyway back to the game i hope the boss battles are not full of annoying button mashing , i could not defeat sasori in NUNS2 because of a certain button mashing part , i had to unlock all the characters by playing vs mode xD

Itachi has been God tier in every naruto game .... its coz hes god tier in the anime as well :P

Also this game srsly needs to improve some of their fighting mechanics that have been plaguing the game since the start instead of doing roster/story update ..... they have a good licence in their hands , it has much more potential than just being another anime fighter...

Well they took a step in the right direction by limiting substitution justu,

The need to add new online modes too

Man that episode is my favorite , naruto finally shows how awesome he is & stfu of the people like ino , chouji who did not take him seriously , man i get that they don't want to show the protagonist not killing someone but i hated the moment when kakashi delivered the last blow instead of kakuzo dying with the rasen shuriken

Anyway back to the game i hope the boss battles are not full of annoying button mashing , i could not defeat sasori in NUNS2 because of a certain button mashing part , i had to unlock all the characters by playing vs mode xD

OT: did that happened i just saw it naruto killed him not kakashi :)

Archived