WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2011

aki_jazz

wat abt online..... i herd it lags big time

Any experiaces with tat?

Dnt play online :mellow: ..... got lots of friends to play Multiplayer.....

although THQ dnt pay much attention on online gameplay of this game... may be the game have several issues when online... :unsure:

^No, the Online is simply not working. When we goto WWE Shop, the DLCs are listed there without the prices if I login through my Indian PSN. Also I get an error that Couldnot refresh Shop content. Please check Network Connection.

But, if I login through my US PSN, I see all the DLCs with there correct prices, and I dont get any error. Now I have already purchased Fan Axxess from Indian PSN, so its not working from my US PSN account.

THQ and Sony completely f**** this up, why to have such stupid WWE Shop after you have purchased and installed the DLC? Stupid decision. I am p*****.

^No, the Online is simply not working. When we goto WWE Shop, the DLCs are listed there without the prices if I login through my Indian PSN. Also I get an error that Couldnot refresh Shop content. Please check Network Connection.

But, if I login through my US PSN, I see all the DLCs with there correct prices, and I dont get any error. Now I have already purchased Fan Axxess from Indian PSN, so its not working from my US PSN account.

THQ and Sony completely f**** this up, why to have such stupid WWE Shop after you have purchased and installed the DLC? Stupid decision. I am p*****.

whats ur discs region code if its pal the online pass should work but if its ntsc region 1 u have to buy stuff only from us psn store

whats ur discs region code if its pal the online pass should work but if its ntsc region 1 u have to buy stuff only from us psn store

Have you tried going online? I cant even enter the Online code which I got with the game.

^What region has to do with going Online? For writing the Online Code, you have to goto WWE Online first, that itself is not working.

Let me tell you how it works:

1. You click on Online Menu in WWE SVR 2011

2. You get to a screen where you have 3 options:

a. Enter Online Code (this is written on back of the manual)

b. Start a 7 day trial

c. Purchase Onlince Axxess (for those who are playing Used SVR 2011 whose code was already used)

Now if I select any one of the 3, I get an error that Server is not available, please check network connection.

Now to redeem Fan Axxess, you have to go to WWE Shop. If you have already purchased Fan Axxess, it should appear Purchased against Fan Axxess.

But as soon as I goto WWE Shop, I get error: Could not update Shop content. Please check Network connection.

If I login to US PSN, I atleast can see the prices of Fan Axxess, Online Axxess and other shop items correctly without the above mentioned error.

Got it?

The region will come into picture if I somehow go Online, but the Server is not available at all.

Ok this same sh*t happened to me while redeemin my MEDAL OF HONOR CODE

So this is what i did

I bought a new copy of MOH went online on my indian id ,,, enterd the code only to get an errror... after some googling.... wat i came up with is i creat a UK id cause my disc code was B..... i go onlline and enter the code and it downlads a smalll file on mu hdd... then i come back to my indian id and play

Hope this helps

Is it any better than SVR 2010 in terms of gameplay?

I sold SVR 2010, which I enjoyed a lot, way back believing I'll buy SVR 2011. But now I don't know if I should buy this as it looks more or less same. I read about changes made to breaking tables and all. Sounds fun. How's the game overall?

Do let know if it did....

Nope didn't work. I lost patience and got the DLC again from US PSN store and the game and Online all are working fine. I think Region is the problem, as the disk has BLUS written on it (which means NTSC??)

As for the game, its a HUGE improvement on already good SVR 2010. Here are good things:

1. Physics system: This is fantastic, not only does it make all objects breakable from any angle, but it also has added a sense of realism to all moves. The impact when you hit someone with punch or dropkick them is too good. Also, now you can direct most of the finishers, like you can determine in what direction Undertaker will Last Ride or Chokeslam the opponent, preferably in the direction of tables.

2. WWE Universe: Biggest and best improvement of the career mode EVER. I can go on and on, but in short, the game simulates itself and creates WWE show cards with rivalries and what not. Search about it.

3. Great roster and improved online. Brilliant CAW system.

And many more pros which I cant think of now.

Cons: One bad thing is that Controls are changed. Its not that bad, but you need to adjust to that. Another thing is that the game seems easy, but THQ have already promised a patch and it will be fixed along with some minor annoyances like crowd chats etc.

Overall the game is a MUST buy if you like SVR games. For me its the best game in the series.

Thanks for the inputs dude. The same engine (or whatever it's called) is kind of stopping me from playing this game. I don't want to play more or less same game under new name. That being said, I really enjoyed SVR 2010. Fun time playing triple threat on hardest level.

Thanks for the inputs dude. The same engine (or whatever it's called) is kind of stopping me from playing this game. I don't want to play more or less same game under new name. That being said, I really enjoyed SVR 2010. Fun time playing triple threat on hardest level.

Its the same engine.. but the gameplay is verymuch improved.....

U've got more options in it to make the game more better.

New RTWM - Road to wrestlemania is introduced and its awesome... Ihv played it..... Universe is just like living a life of a superstar same as the wwe show... and it has more intrecativity than before

New RTWM - Road to wrestlemania is introduced and its awesome... Ihv played it..... Universe is just like living a life of a superstar same as the wwe show... and it has more intrecativity than before

Leaving these things aside, can you please tell me how is the game/gameplay when you get in the ring to fight? What's better than SVR 2010? I read about new system for breaking things. Other than that, what are the other improvements.

Fight is what I'm concerned about.

Leaving these things aside, can you please tell me how is the game/gameplay when you get in the ring to fight? What's better than SVR 2010? I read about new system for breaking things. Other than that, what are the other improvements.

You'hv got single key reversals... tht dnt confuse you...

No more tapping.. incase of submission and Pin.

More interactive Environment..... like the ladder stays above the player character lying on the ground.... and hell lost of othere things :wOOtjumpy: .... check it out in the Page 1 to 3 of this forum... :arigato:

Besides the points I mentioned, not much changes. But I have been playing the games since Smackdown on PS1, got all of them for PS1, PS2(except JBI) and PSP. So I didn't expect much, since the fight system is same from 2007. I couldn't see any ultimate control moves till now, maybe they are removed. I am too busy with RTWMs and WWE Universe.

And regarding graphics, they look real sharp compared to 2010, especially the colors. Undertaker looks awesome, the attire looks more real than last year, and Ministry attire is top notch (DLC will include ABA attire, cant wait). The cloth textures are much more improved.

Some wrestlers look half arsed though, like they didn't have time to make them. But all the main eventers like Cena, Orton, Sheamus etc look great.

since the fight system is same from 2007. I couldn't see any ultimate control moves till now, maybe they are removed.

The fight system is totally changed in 2011 mate.... you need to get yr hands on it... :kisstogether:

Archived