The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8th gone now,only a matter of time before India gets all out.hope Raina gets the hundred.Laxman needs to do lot better.both the innings he played bad shots and got himself to blame.One batsman(Dravid) cannot bail u out all the time.

Opening with Dravid is BS.Dravid himself said that he doesnt like new ball,why give him added pressure.keep him at no.3 only.Get Raina or Yuvraj to open with mukund being left out.

Indian will come hard in the next 3 tests thats for sure.

zaheer injury has been a major major blow to us in this test, i think we still did a great job, considering we just had two ballers in almost the entire match

dude raina and yuvi arent openers . They wont be able to face the new ball at all . Why f**k up the middle order ? Raina is already good where he is .

i know they arent openers but Instead of pressurizing your Inform batsmen Dravid(who is massively crucial),India will be better to test it on someone else.Also both Raina and Yuvi like the ball coming on to the bat,which the new ball will provide.Hence it will be worth the gamble i think.

Ya Zaheer is faulty.If not fit why play.

Edited by hope

i know they arent openers but Instead of pressurizing your Inform batsmen Dravid(who is massively crucial),India will be better to test it on someone else.Also both Raina and Yuvi like the ball coming on to the bat,which the new ball will provide.Hence it will be worth the gamble i think.

:lol: rather then that they stick to Mukund...

Mukund actually is a good prospect and he didnt play bad in this test at all . He s gonna start the next test unless the coach/dhoni takes some radical step which I m pretty sure they wont .

yes he did very well.but he is predominantly a back foot player,he doesnt do a full stride when defending forward.As the wicket is bouncy he will be played-on many times when the ball is pitched up just because of the fact that he doesnt commit his front foot wholeheartedly like Dravid or Tendulkar would do.The best example is Laxman,he hasnt scored a single hundred against england in england because the balls pitched up to him he plays them laying back so it will be always difficult to him like mukund.

Edited by hope

Mukund actually is a good prospect and he didnt play bad in this test at all . He s gonna start the next test unless the coach/dhoni takes some radical step which I m pretty sure they wont .

true, only person dropped should be "have I made it large"

• Like 1

No point making yuvi n raina bat..mukund is better option...

Should get yuvi in n dravid should open...

Zak going out was a big blow , then injuries to gambhir n viral fever to Sachin..

We could and should have saved the test though :(

Anywayz nt the 1st time we are loosing badly on the 1st test..we'll just come back stronger..

Edited by silentassassin

No point making yuvi n raina bat..mukund is better option...

Should get yuvi in n dravid should open...

Zak going out was a big blow , then injuries to gambhir n viral fever to Sachin..

We could and should have saved the test though :(

Anywayz nt the 1st time we are loosing badly on the 1st test..we'll just come back stronger..

if we take into all the things that you said above, we actually did not loose this badly (as compared to 1st matches in earlier series :P )

if we take into all the things that you said above, we actually did not loose this badly (as compared to 1st matches in earlier series :P )

:lol:

We lost to SA by an innings in the 1st test..2nd test they faced same fate :P

So Its obvious we are gonna bounce back..

Last thing i want is India to lose this series..then all the media will b crap about we nt deserving no 1 position...

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic