Sports Champions 2

Big Boss

PS move  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Played tennis some more. It's possible to hit down the line shots but your body has to be perfectly in line for it, takes some practice to get it right. I hate the fact that there are no licensed players and with these lame players, the game feels arcadish the Wii tennis game

I read that the review should be up by tonight. It would be great if the reviewer could elaborate whether the games are fun with just one controller per person. As in if 2 players are playing, it would be fun with one controller each person rather than 2 per person. I have two controllers but getting 2 more is quite expensive - just want to know whether it is really worth to play with 2 controllers per person...

i pre-ordered this on indian PSN store but without any money in my wallet :P

the email i got says that money will be deducted on 29th Oct. Does this mean that i can add money to my PSN wallet before 29th and buy it?

i pre-ordered this on indian PSN store but without any money in my wallet :P

the email i got says that money will be deducted on 29th Oct. Does this mean that i can add money to my PSN wallet before 29th and buy it?

Yes. And I suggest, don't miss this awesome deal. Most probably they will increase the price after it's release. -_-

Archived