Raiders Uncharted 3 tourney

TAZ

2ithklw.jpg

uncharted-3-beta-boosters.jpg

Guys its time again for another Uncharted tournament. All those who missed out the November tourney this is your time to participate. I promise that this tourney will be Bigger & Better than the previous tourneys..

Date: 16 April to 25 April.

Time: post 10:00 Pm.

Players: 32.

Format: Team Deathmatch.

Prize: TBD

Confirmed Players:

Taz

Praju

Ragur100

Kwiksilver99

krypton_02

Rajprdp

PhenomenalIAm

Damanmody

Sonumonu29

Raghav_punk89

shyam1983

Kushalrocks1001

cooljeba

gamer_king1994

xIamPainX

Exorcist

Psyko_killer

sameuun

Joy

Fixtures:

GROUP I

16- Team 1 vs Team 2 @ 10:30

17- Team 3 vs Team 4 @ 10:30

18- Team 1 vs Team 3 @ 10:30

19- Team 2 vs Team 4 @ 10:30

20- Team 1 vs Team 4 @ 10:30

21- Team 2 vs Team 3 @ 10:30

GROUP II

16- Team 1 vs Team 2 @ 11:00

17- Team 3 vs Team 4 @ 11:00

18- Team 1 vs Team 3 @ 10:00

19- Team 2 vs Team 4 @ 11:00

20- Team 1 vs Team 4 @ 11:00

21- Team 2 vs Team 3 @ 11:00

SEMI FINAL'S

22- Team 1 vs Team 2 @ 10:30

Team 3 vs Team 4 @ 11:00

23- Team 1 vs Team 3 @ 10:30

Team 2 vs Team 4 @ 11:00

24- Team 1 vs Team 4 @ 10:30

Team 2 vs Team 3 @ 11:00

FINALS

25- Finalist @ 10:30

Rules:

1) Players should be online at least 10 Mins prior to the Match timings. If they player deosnt come after 10 mins of match time the match will start with those player.

2) If some one fails to come on match time he will left out, leaving his team handicapped.

3) NO Foul language or Bad language to be used, Taunts are allowed.

4) IF some Player gets DC the match should continue, Unless the player gets DC in the starting 3 mins of the Match then the score at that moment will add up in the final score after resuming.

5) Its responsibility of the captain to get ur team mates on Time, PLEASE EXCHANGE CONTACT NO. OF YOUR TEAM MATES.

6) kickback's NOT allowed are Quick Boom, Shotty and Gotcha.

7) Boosters NOT allowed in Slot 1: Explosive Shell Expert.

8) Boosters NOT allowed in Slot 2: Bargain.

9) Paid boosters are not allowed.

10) Only 1 Mod is allowed on all guns including the secondary weapon. Talbots Fal, Elena G-Mal or any other with more than 1 mod is NOT allowed.

11) Kal-7 Is NOT allowed

12) People should not play during plane and train sequence

Format:

- There will be 8 teams of 4 players each, There will be 2 groups in which the teams will be divided.

- Each team will play all other three teams 2 times both team will be given choice to play on their map and the team they want to be (home and away type). Each team will play once as host and other as away team.

- After playing 6 games the top 2 teams from both groups will progress to the Next round.

- In this round all the teams will play other team twice again with both team hosting each game.

- The top 2 teams in this Group will progress to the finals.

- The final will be a battle of best of 3.

- Both the team will decide each game they want to host and the organizer will decide the final game map (only if needed).

Unfortunately, like the previous tourny, this one also clashes with my exams. I'll participate if this at least ends one week before the stipulated April 29th date(I have end-semester exams from April 30th to May 9th). Pleeeease :fear:

Bro i have to go on vacations in May. So not possible for me to organize it in May.. don't worry i will fix ur matches accordingly.. and you only need to worry if your team enters the Semi's or finals :bigyellowgrin:

@taz include my name too.

i have issues with the boosters ... cloaked and endurance should be included in slot 1 and monkey man and team safe should be included in slot 2.

2.remove bargain

3.paid boosters should not be allowed.

4.Speedy G,Smoke Bomb should be allowed.

5.are dlc maps included....if everyone on both the teams have dlc then can we play on them?

6.can the team have the option to choose mode as-well to go along with the map?

7.increase the prize to 2000...i am sure people will contribute atleast 100 each.

Bro i have to go on vacations in May. So not possible for me to organize it in May.. don't worry i will fix ur matches accordingly.. and you only need to worry if your team enters the Semi's or finals :bigyellowgrin:

Not asking you to organize it in May. But can't it start one week before the current planned time, so that it may end by April 22nd or near that date?

@taz include my name too.

i have issues with the boosters ... cloaked and endurance should be included in slot 1 and monkey man and team safe should be included in slot 2.

2.remove bargain

Boosters are pretty much fine, i don't think anyone will have problem with these..

3.paid boosters should not be allowed.

i forgot to list it, will update it.

4.Speedy G,Smoke Bomb should be allowed.

ok added..

5.are dlc maps included....if everyone on both the teams have dlc then can we play on them?

NO only default maps.

6.can the team have the option to choose mode as-well to go along with the map?

No, only team deathmatch.

7.increase the prize to 2000...i am sure people will contribute atleast 100 each.

Hmmm nice suggestion, lemme see what the sponsors say..

Not asking you to organize it in May. But can't it start one week before the current planned time, so that it may end by April 22nd or near that date?

No bro, exams finishing on 16.. so thats the earliest possible..

Guys everyone uses bargain, SO i see no point to disable that... also there is fleet foot too so both the slots have at least 1 good booster.. And if i remove these then there will no point of having boosters in the game..

2) If some one needs to change the match time he should post at least 3 hours before, SO that i can adjust the match.

change this damn thing. no rescheduling should be there as that will cause issues for all other players in the match. If someone has an issue with a match timing, change should be done when the match timings are announced. No changes on the day of the match. if you cant make it.. you are out

3) NO Foul language or Bad language to be used.

Are taunts allowed ? :naughty:

6) Only kickback's allowed are RPG, Cluster Bomb, Sniper, Hammer, Mega Bomb, Speedy-G and Smoke Bomb.

why are explosives, carpet bomb, juggernaut not allowed ? Also, Sniper is as over powered as shottie on Syria.

7) Boosters allowed in Slot 1: Fleet Foot, Regeneration.

ESE is the only booster in slot1 thats OP'ed

8) Boosters allowed in Slot 2: Bargain, Daredevil.

Bargain is the only one thats not balanced in slot 2

9) Paid boosters are not allowed. [/size]

10) Only 1 Mod is allowed on all guns including the secondary weapon. Talbots Fal, Elena G-Mal or any other with more than 1 mod is NOT allowed.

fair enough .. but only one mod per gun also means no marlowe's M9 :rofl:

11) Kal-7 Is NOT allowed

lolY ?

change this damn thing. no rescheduling should be there as that will cause issues for all other players in the match. If someone has an issue with a match timing, change should be done when the match timings are announced. No changes on the day of the match. if you cant make it.. you are out

THIS!!!!!

Archived