Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

well, on the subject i can share one thing : love doesn't have to end up in physical relation all the times, love cannot be measured or weighed. love is a feeling. it can be towards a thing or a person or a thought. u can fell in love with a moment, a song, anything. but unconditional love is the rarest to be found in humans, there is always some or the other expectations attached to it. However, the term unconditional love is very commonly found in most of the animals, they don't expect much or almost anything.

Very well explained in the lines from the movie "Marley and Me" :-

A dog has no use for fancy cars...

or big homes or designer clothes.

A waterlogged stick will do just fine.

A dog doesn't care

if you're rich or poor...

clever or dull, smart or dumb.

Give 'em your heart

and he'll give you his.

How many people can you say that about?

How many people can make you

feel rare and pure and special?

How many people can

make you feel... extraordinary?

Awesome Awesome.. now post this in the Pet Thread.

This thread is for Love with/between Human Beings only. :bigyellowgrin: Atleast that's what I can counsel on.. Donno about Awishkar and jigsaw..

And why no one talks about love anymore?? No new dates guys?? :scratchchin:

Awesome Awesome.. now post this in the Pet Thread.

This thread is for Love with/between Human Beings only. :bigyellowgrin: Atleast that's what I can counsel on.. Donno about Awishkar and jigsaw..

And why no one talks about love anymore?? No new dates guys?? :scratchchin:

I was on a date this Sunday with my ex gf, went to a few places for her shopping, was getting bored, called up my 3 other friends. The look on her face was priceless. At the end of it we wasted 7 hours and 1500 rs worth of petrol so that she can buy a flipper worth 500 buks. I asked her, whether I can punch her in the face for this farce, she said no :(

I was on a date this Sunday with my ex gf, went to a few places for her shopping, was getting bored, called up my 3 other friends. The look on her face was priceless. At the end of it we wasted 7 hours and 1500 rs worth of petrol so that she can buy a flipper worth 500 buks. I asked her, whether I can punch her in the face for this farce, she said no :(

U were hanging around with your EX-GF for 7 hours so she could buy a pair of Chappals?? :surprise:

What do you do for your current GF then? Offer her Chappal so she can beat you with it?? :roflroll:

No yaa just Joking.. very good ..keep it up.. We women need more Men like you.. :rolleyes:

Reminds me of movie pyaar ka punchnama :wub:

U were hanging around with your EX-GF for 7 hours so she could buy a pair of Chappals?? :surprise:

What do you do for your current GF then? Offer her Chappal so she can beat you with it?? :roflroll:

No yaa just Joking.. very good ..keep it up.. We women need more Men like you.. :rolleyes:

lol, no i was getting bored so went out with her, we are not in any relationship, atleast that is what i think, why else do you think i called in 3 of my friends :P.

Also, i am still single, please be my fraaand :wub:

Gaurav, howz you in US?

How many hearts have you broken? Found any hot girl there? And your GF in India, is she no jelly? :scratchchin:

Oh, doing good. As for hearts broken... several :giggle: Yup, there are a few hot ones but I keep any relationships here to friendship or lesser... nothing more :P Hence GF back home only slightly jelly though she misses me a lot

And I miss her too :(

Oh, doing good. As for hearts broken... several :giggle: Yup, there are a few hot ones but I keep any relationships here to friendship or lesser... nothing more :P Hence GF back home only slightly jelly though she misses me a lot

And I miss her too :(

Aww.. :console:

You guys will be together soon.. till then, Dooriyan bhi hai zaroori..

Distance makes the heart grow fonder.. Have fun!

Edited by megzworld