Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

If you blew your chances then you never had them in the first place. Sorry to tell you that bro. And if it goes bad then just apologize and say you were having a rough patch in your life, always works.

What i meant to say is that the idea u used cannot be always 100% effective..all of these things are somehow based on luck..it may work it may not be..

Nemo :clap3: and thanks.

Have to start talking a bit more, but I get a bit nervous when am around her, so couldn't talk much.

Will man up from now on, and will give my all. :smokey:

Hopefully will get a date a casual movie date for next weekend *Fingers crossed

Kai po che??

I will, sometime in the coming weeks.

???

Hopefully will get a date a casual movie date for next weekend *Fingers crossed

Are u gonna watch "Kai po che" next week thats what i asked..its releasing on friday..

@ Okami. -- Painful as it may sound, IVG is definitely not the place to share your sorrows man. For that we have a special place called Bars. You know dingy places with low lights, papads, chana, chutner, beer and friends? Try that, works like a charm ..

Not true. Main Hoon na

Aaj biwi se bohot hi jabar jhagda hua.. par baad main balcony main reconciliation ho gaya... PHEW !!! :P

Is month ka ladai quota poora ho gaya :D

u never know with wifes kab kahan se quota idhar udhar ho jata hai pata bhi nhi lagta

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by AflyingKiwi

Ok, first time I am asking for advice, been in several relationships thus far, all broken.

But this time I don't wanna botch it.

There is this girl at work(2D Designer), who joined in recently.

Fortunately I was made to work along with her on a little project, this gave me a good chance to speak with her.

Till date I have spoken to her for at least half a dozen times, I use work as a reason to start a conversation and then talked about

her native place, new job, her interest in movies, etc.

Her interests in movies is what got my attention, I haven't seen a girl, who likes watching movies so much, like I do.

I have no idea if she's into me or not, but she talks well with me (of the few minutes I've spent with her inside office)

And I have no idea if she's already got a date.

Questions:

I would really like to ask her out, is it too early to do it? (I don't even have her number, don't no how to directly ask :(, and this one time

I asked her if she comes online(fb, gtalk), she said no. Did she snub me off? Although as far as I searched over the internet, it seems true, I couldn't find a single trace of her on the internet)

Should I just ask about her relationship status in a playful manner, before I ask her out?

Or should I try to get her number first and get to know her better before asking her out?

Help me guys!! :D

Hi There,

It's awesome that you are on the Kuch Kuch hota hai way, but there is a possibility that this girl you like is nice to you because,

a) You are her collegue

B) she is new and your friendship is valuable at this time

c) Every girl like a guy at work who has hots for her..Great for getting stuff done and amazing for self confidence..

But, there is also a possibility of a future only if you take it slow and behave professional yet friendly, weird and sometimes even aloof. Girls love guys who are not easily achievable. Those who run around them like puppies are good to go for a drive with, coffee or movie, but not relationship..you know what I mean?

I am a girl and recently got married to a very eligible bachelor after rejecting quite a few good/bad/great /ugly guys over all these years so trust what I write here..

- Use humor and a lot of it. Hansi to phansi is kinda true..

- Flirt with other girls, or tell her how someone else in the office looks awesome

- Be moody.. there is something very sexy about unpredictable guys..

-Then tell her casually if her BF is also as interested in movies like she is.. she will clarify her relationship status right then, and you wont look needy

-And since you are at work, and there are sexual harassment policy in your HR Manual..tread safe.

All the best!

• Like 2

Then tell her casually if her BF is also as interested in movies like she is.. she will clarify her relationship status right then, and you wont look needy

This is good but still mentioning BF soon makes you look needy no matter how you ask :lol: I suggest do this after some time, dont rush.