Dark Souls

Shadoken

You gotta go to the blacksmith in the Catacombs. And you will have to downgrade your Uchi to +5 IIRC. You will also need the Flame Ember from Demon Ruins to go past +5 Fire.

Fire weapons arent that good IMO. They are nice if you make them early in the game but after mid game not so much. Plus Red titanite is harder to farm than regular Titanite.

Edited by Aftrunner

^^ If you have a DEX build then go for Normal Uchigatana. Chaos Blade is good but movesets are very slow. Also do you have a Divine weapon? You will need a Divine weapon to clear Catacombs and Tomb of the giants, one of the toughest areas in the game.

Instead of chaos blade, use queelag soul to get Furysword, that sword looks so cool :P

Man the DSCFix for online summoning works f**king great. Me and pbpoovannagamer summoned each other for Duels like nonstop in different places all day today without one single summoning failed bullshit. And we could see each others summon almost instantly.

LONG LIVE THE PC MOD COMMUNITY! :majesty:

PC mod community is so awesome. You have a fix for any issue :cry:

Day before yesterday me and Mizanur wasted almost an hour trying to join each other's game. But no luck. I was able to see other people's notes and summon signs but not his. And we both live in the same city. WTF? I really hope they improve online matchmaking in DS2.

At first we tried at AL. Nothing would happen and I thought it didnt work. Then like a freaking idiot I remember that we had both beaten the AL bosses.

But literally as soon as we were in an area which was eligible for a summon, BAM! instant summon sign and instant summons. Like under a minute and we were invading each other. Not one single summoning failed over like 4 hours of gameplay.

From Software should just like, release the source code of the game at this point to the mod community and go "f**k it! You guys take over now.". :lol:

• Like 1

i think everyone here (all you console lovers) should get the pc version (1250 Rs on flipkart) because of all the points Afty made of having advantages on PC- and its not a very demanding game in terms of performance. i am running the game at 1080p on a core 2 duo which is 5 years old and i get 40~60 fps

I recently started playing the game on PC and even on my GTS 250 the game runs easily around 35fps I'm very start of the game , the game is really punishing and literally treats you like spoiled kid and bashes you at every moment making you stronger and faster at very moment of the game so that one day you would be grown into a man.

This game will BREAK you. And every time you think that you got better and the game will become easier, the game senses it and crushes you into the ground. You have to accept that the game is better than you.

And isnt DS2's online going to be server based like DeS?

Just to put in perspective the game aint 1250 but http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/in/en/pc/games/action/dark-souls-prepare-die-edition-na/ here and can be coupled with this coupon comes to 16 $

GMG20-GGN5D-FC3NA

Also an incident from my first play through.

The Capra Demon is a bitch if you are going into the fight without knowing what to expect. So I died and died and died and watched as that bitch was one hitting me left right and center. So i took my soul arrows in my heavy strength build melee character out of fear and spammed my way to glory from the foot hold upstairs. I took one hour to beat the bugger. And after which I was all triumphant and sh*t when I saw a message on the floor "The Real Dark Souls Starts Here". That was the single most soul crushing moment of my gaming life.

Not giving the spoiler tag here because the Capra Demon aint a spoiler it aint even an effing prequel

Edited by Vip3r

Man the DSCFix for online summoning works f**king great. Me and pbpoovannagamer summoned each other for Duels like nonstop in different places all day today without one single summoning failed bullshit. And we could see each others summon almost instantly.

LONG LIVE THE PC MOD COMMUNITY! :majesty:

That's awesome :clapping:

I'll install it today. Also will need to add people on GFWL..

DaS isnt really about reflexes or skills. The only thing that makes the game difficult is not knowing whats out there.

I guarantee you, if you play it blind the game is hard as hell. Watch a Lets play of the game from end to end on youtube and you will pretty much coast through the game. Wouldnt recommend it that way though. :P