Nintendo DS Owners

lastAvenger

that makes you an exception not the rule y'knw?

perhaps but the point is that flash carts themselves aren't illegal. nor should talking about them be. what you want to moderate is talk about how to rip games or where to download them and play them on the carts :panic:

+1000 to IVG Offers for DS games! Now the question is how do we get mr. Shot Caller hooked onto this little beauty? Maybe CTW can tempt him..

Or maybe Prashaant can get a few titles if there are people interested enough!

@spindoctor - dude agreed with a lot of what you said but piracy kills any industry/console.. Buying an original cab tough on the pocket but it's a nice gesture of support to the debs.

Sorry emo...one last time and then i wont bring this up again.

Noctis - the card comes in a paper box kind thing which has the card in a hard plastic box and a usb card reader fir mSD. So it should be ok.

I have seen the card (which they were selling for 2k+) and know it will be fine to courier. The question was about the DS itself as Im getting it from Prashaant. The local sellers are selling it too high and the DS itself looked a bit old.

Is there any difference between these two versions other than the price?

NDSL Made in China but meant to be sold in US/Japan = 7150 Shipped approx

NDSL Made in China but meant to be sold in China = 6350 Shipped

@spindoctor - dude agreed with a lot of what you said but piracy kills any industry/console.. Buying an original cab tough on the pocket but it's a nice gesture of support to the debs.

i agree completely. all i'm saying is that it's important to understand the difference between homebrew (which is legit) and piracy. it's unfortunate that they both share the same tools.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived