Counter Strike : Global Offensive Fragfest :D

kushalrocks

Anyone having a beta key, please do share.

At least those who pre-purchased on Steam have access to the beta, so I guess they got a key.

@Snake : Didn't understand that smiley comment. Seriously :|

Yet to load to steam. Will reach home and load. I am mostly busy this week, so won't be using beta. Will give you bro.

Anyone playing beta?

Spent some 1 hour yesterday. Online and with BOTs. Looks pretty awesome. And my 3 years old lappy can easily run with high details.

Quite a number of new weapons. Snipers and LMGs.

Arms Race mode is quite good. Instant spawn.

But I still do not like that CS do not implement "aim down the site".

Anyone playing beta?

Spent some 1 hour yesterday. Online and with BOTs. Looks pretty awesome. And my 3 years old lappy can easily run with high details.

Quite a number of new weapons. Snipers and LMGs.

Arms Race mode is quite good. Instant spawn.

But I still do not like that CS do not implement "aim down the site".

dont have code :( anyone has spare code ??

are kushy beta is directly getting loaded in steam account. And sadly key link is not being shown. I can say pretty much surely that steam must have implemented the functionality in such a manner that beta code cannot be shared.

I tried for piper, but I could not find beta key anywhere in steam. Checked forum too. but no luck.

Once thing I would like to say, controls and gameplay is pretty much same as CS:S and CS1.6. So peeps who are missing beta, do not worry, only maps and some game modes are new, rest stays as it was. Also some old maps like dust, inferno already there.

Guys tonight between 10-11. unleash your AK47s and desert eagles.

Dante please add me , cannot find your steam ID. MSH, I had to remove you after your steam account got hacked. Please re-add me.

guys get headsets with mic , can you suggest some cheap headset with mic if u have budget 500 rs :l

btw played few matches with nash few mins ago :l ohh he is very good :l

Archived