Gran Turismo 5 Spec II

KnackChap

Leaderboards are coming this month.

Matchmaking can go lick my a*s, its a strict NO NO for a racing game !

What it needs is an overhaul of the lobby system...they need to make it more user friendly by including some filters & make the UI better...its all going to come.

Yep..exactly.

I am rooting for GT5 too and hopefully these changes will come and make the game a lot better. I would love leaderboard support and comparing my lap times with people around the world. PS3 really needs a big time seller like what 360 has with halo reach.

Also on a side note here is a thread that has a pretty comprehenssive list of the car rewards in this game if anyone is interested http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134047

But how do we get the fastest car in the game - the x1 prototype ? :scratchchin:

Does Gran Turismo 5 Have a New Official Steering Wheel?

Someone might wanna call the guys at Logitech – it looks as if Thrustmaster has gotten an official endorsement from Polyphony Digital.

The Gran Turismo 5 v1.02 update – which is now live, features support for a brand new steering wheel, the Thrustmaster T500 RS. Thrustmaster’s website currently loops a trailer revealing the T500 RS’ new logo with official GT5 branding.

thrustmaster-in-gt5-300x198.jpg

According to Thrustmaster, the T500 RS will feature, “Unmatched steering accuracy, thanks to the built-in H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology)” and “16-bit resolution with 65,536 values in the wheel’s rotation”.

Up until now, only the Logitech Driving Force GT wheel has carried the official GT logo.

We’ll continue to follow up on this story, but either way, Logitech having some serious competition in the driving peripheral market is certainly not a bad thing.

UPDATE: Kazunori Yamauchi has now also commented about the T500 RS, via Google Translator: “T500RS has great potential.I can not wait to launch the device.” (thanks, matteo!).

source

:wOOtjumpy:

Thrustmaster is cheaper to i believe. :dance:

:ko:

You must also be a mechanic to understand gt5 :ko:

lol even i do, also the older cars would benefit a lot more from changing oil :P

this combined with the racing air filter, catalytic converter(?) and sports ecu are the most VFM upgrades.

Also, any idea thrustmaster will be available here ?

Goddammit I just spent 16k on G27, and now they announce a new wheel :rant:

yes...would be interesting to see this wheel...but wont eb able to compete with ur g27...so dont worry....also thrustmaster i believe is not officially in India or well set up here ...so service would be concern whereas logitech is with 1 year warranty and they are good..

Also am i the only one who is not so happy about the tuning option, i mean like apart from few things , tuning is the same as it was in gt5p :(

i expected more :|

okay.

but it should not matter to us Indians....thrustmaster is hardly present here...just seen one or two controllers here.

Archived