Santa's Crazy Giveaways Feb 2015

DiehardD3solent

@Walker and @Monokuma

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

@Jinesh

Thanks man and I am happy to help out fellow gamers to experience new games and also to spread awareness against piracy

Happy winning, Happy gaming and say 'NO' to piracy.

Stan "IVG_Santa"

@Everyone

Trying to find a way to giveaway PS Vita digital games. If anyone has an idea I am all ears.

Happy winning, Happy gaming and say 'NO' to piracy

Stan "IVG_Santa"

I don't think there is an option to do that...As far as i know only way to buy a digital game off psn store is through your account and it stays in your system...you cannot share..unlike Steam where you can place it in inventory and share it..I don't think any third party sells ps vita digital titles..

I'm guessing..i maybe wrong as well..

@Agent47

Considering the near dismal size of the Vita's retail chain the only hope for me to giveaway is through digital, that also is now thrown out the window.

Stan "IVG_Santa"

Unless the psn sharing exists for vita...we used to do that back in ps3 days..

What we did was make a single psn account and 5 people would share that id...and one person would download the game and since it stays in download history the remaining 4 can download as well..Just research..

Sharing is nearly impossible on the Vita as the device does not support multiple accounts. To add a different account you need to reset the Vita and format the memory card. As most Vita owners have only one card this would mean loss of all digital titles not to forget access to their own account unless they reset again and reformat.

Secondly digital codes are available for a very small amount of games and are restricted to very few regions. e.g I believe Minecraft in the US comes in a retail box but is a digital code but in EU its a proper Vita game card.

Only option would be importing via PlayAsia or other sites but then that's going to increase costs as well. I don't see a solution.

@Everyone

My new found love for my Vita grew even more stronger when I was playing the game I am giving away. Well technically I am playing MGS (PS1) from scratch and have not started MGS 2 and MGS 3. So please no spoilers :nono:

Stan "IVG_Santa"

Archived