Forza Horizon

kushalrocks

^^ What exactly are jaggies ??

Can anyone upload the comparison pics of with and without jaggies ??

I'll wait for the bundled edition then :P

Forza 4 didn't get the bundled edition yet

Forza 3 Ultimate edition didn't have all the DLCs

If you are a racing game fanboy then getting a season pass is the way (4000 points or $50)

^^ What exactly are jaggies ??

The straight lines or curved surfaces are not exactly straight or circular. The lines break in between, kinda like when you cut something with a scissor badly. It kills the realism, especially in racing games if the cars have them. I could care less about jaggies on surroundings, but I like my cars look as good as possible. Till Forza 4, the games had horrible jaggies on cars, and the cockpit mode looked horrible because of that. But this game is boss. No jaggies on cars at all. Absolutely stunning graphics of the environments as well.

It is a very good game. You wont be disappointed by this. It seems finally the Xbox 360 1st party devs are concentrating on graphics. Halo 4 and this, both are extremely awesome looking games. Forza series was filled with pathetic jaggies before this, and Halo looked like a turd.

Game runs at 60fps, so iam fine if game has minor jaggies...I want 60fps in racing games..... :threatenlumber:

Horizon runs at 30fps with 4xmsaa and Forza 3 and 4 both are 60fps game with 2 xAA ......

Forza series was filled with pathetic jaggies before this

it's still better than this

101125063252832950.jpg

:P

GT5 standard car models :bigyellowgrin:

Even with 2xAA the jaggies were horrible. I would prefer 0 jaggies in racers, at least on the cars over 60 fps any day. And this game runs smooth as butter and you wont really miss 30 fps. Everyone with a 360 should get this. More enjoyable than Forza Motorsport or GT 5 series.

Stop posting standard car pics Zodka. I never played GT 5 with standard cars. And premium cars of GT 5 completely pwned Forza 4 cars. And we all know what else GT 5 did better, should I remind you again? Weather, dynamic day night switching, 1080p etc? Ring a bell? So let it rest.

Are you getting this game or not?

Game runs at 60fps, so iam fine if game has minor jaggies...I want 60fps in racing games..... :threatenlumber:

Horizon runs at 30fps with 4xmsaa and Forza 3 and 4 both are 60fps game with 2 xAA ......

101125063252832950.jpg

f**k, that is hilarious. PS1 level graphics. :rofl:

http://nsa20.casimages.com/img/2010/11/25/101125063252832950.jpg

OMG .. :rofl:

@Amber - It doesn't matter if U play standard cars or not .. AI plays standard cars

Plus 2D trees of PS1 era

Archived