~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Alphas got cancelled. And they ended the last season on a crazy cliffhanger :|

Even I used to watch it. Since the series beats around the bush too much and it's a series where the govt. is shown as the bad peeps much like Last Resort, syfy canceled it. Even Haven 312 wasn't aired, I saw iTunes version and it was no way related to the high school shooting.

Guys 'Last Resort' worth watching? Read the synopsis and i found it interesting.

Don't watch as it got canceled.

Edited by santanu18

And that is why you shouldn't see every damn show on the Internet. tongue.gif

It was okay for a Summer show. Easy come, easy go. There are very few shows that I have any attachment to point where it would bug me if it got canceled.

Android users can use this app to keep track of TV shows

https://play.google....=se.ja1984.twee

I use this one - https://play.google....=com.tvshowfavs

Guys 'Last Resort' worth watching? Read the synopsis and i found it interesting.

Interesting concept but canceled after just 13 odd episodes. You can still watch it though but don't get too involved.

Even I used to watch it. Since the series beats around the bush too much and it's a series where the govt. is shown as the bad peeps much like Last Resort, syfy canceled it. Even Haven 312 wasn't aired, I saw iTunes version and it was no way related to the high school shooting.

I don't think showing the govt. in a bad light is any reason for it to get canceled. If that were the case, Scandal would have never gotten a single episode on air.

As for Haven, they were just being cautious. Emotions tend to run high when these kinds of things happen so why get caught in the crossfire if you can avoid it. Remember that shooting that happened when the Dark Knight Rises released? Even though it was one incident in one theatre out of many thousands, for some reason there was mass hysteria in USA and as a result, the total earning of TDKR remained below TDK for a long time.

Edited by spindoctor