UEFA Euro 2012

AtOmX

EA always made Euro and World cup games better than the regular iteration of FIFA which follows it.

This will be a let-down after the great progress EA has made in last 2-3 iterations of FIFA.

All I want is a Super heroes xi and Im sold

Imagine a team of the justice league and the joker and the other villains .

On a serious note I so wish Konami had the license,they would have integrated it in PES 13 instead of more milking.

I remember last year Ubisoft I think tried to make a street football game and it failed miserably .I wont be surprised if this fails as well .

I wish Warner Brothers had sticked to making a Good The Dark Knight game or an average The Dark knight Rises game but sadly no

EA always made Euro and World cup games better than the regular iteration of FIFA which follows it.

This will be a let-down after the great progress EA has made in last 2-3 iterations of FIFA.

U serious bro ?

Let Down :lol:

If this matches Fifa 2008 in gameplay it will be an achievement

I know. What is the EA team that did all the real work gonna do now? :P

On a serious note I so wish Konami had the license,they would have integrated it in PES 13 instead of more milking.

I doubt it. It seems UEFA wants a standalone product for Euro. That's why they have licensing for their club and national tournaments separated. Konami has the license to the club competitions, while WB has it for the national tournaments.

I know. What is the EA team that did all the real work gonna do now? :P

I doubt it. It seems UEFA wants a standalone product for Euro. That's why they have licensing for their club and national tournaments separated. Konami has the license to the club competitions, while WB has it for the national tournaments.

EA Could start by fixing this TD assisted rubbish and make it manual like it was in the demo :P

Sam have u had any hands on or more info about this game ?

Seriously doesn't anyone want a new franchise in football just to see new innovations in the game which would lead to better competition b/w EA , Koonami which at the end will benefit us

Archived