Amazon uk - Nintendo 3ds PAL version

MrGX

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Handheld-Console-3DS-Coral/dp/B006YUX5ZM/ref=sr_1_1_twi_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1415694144&sr=8-1&keywords=nintendo+3ds

thats the item I want. How much would be the total including tax and shipping? Sorry, but this is my first time ordering online...

The item cost £82..so with shipping and all its coming to £91...which is around 9k..

wait, so its cheaper? Could you tell me the sum up? Like including the Indian taxes and shipping?

It would be 91 pounds including shipping to India. However, customs can be/won't be charged and that depends on your luck.

I would suggest you to not buy this,however. It is the smaller model and you are better off getting a xl model used for the same price from India.

It would be 91 pounds including shipping to India. However, customs can be/won't be charged and that depends on your luck.

I would suggest you to not buy this,however. It is the smaller model and you are better off getting a xl model used for the same price from India.

That is without taxes. Isnt there taxes when we buy the item, though? depending on the country?

I did like to know what the overall price would be including the tax.

thnx :)

My advice is don't buy a Pal version buy a US one. US games can be easily found on local sites like flipkart snapdeal etc. More chances of compatibilty.

Then you need to pay for customs. My advice is to take a chance on play asia OR buy one from ebay.in.

Use coupon code EBAYTYROO1 to get 10% off

My advice is don't buy a Pal version buy a US one. US games can be easily found on local sites like flipkart snapdeal etc. More chances of compatibilty.

Then you need to pay for customs. My advice is to take a chance on play asia OR buy one from ebay.in.

Use coupon code EBAYTYROO1 to get 10% off

I need a pal version to go to australia next year for pokemon vgc. I know NTSC is cheaper, But I really need a pal. Thnx.

Archived