HD STB channels, packages and providers thread.

Aftrunner

ya 55, just activated it. Looks so awesome.

I think Airtel has everything covered now, and now better then Tata Sky. Now just give me Mtunes HD, VH1 HD and Travel XP HD, two of them are already on dish tv...

dont they activate it before installation or during the installation? coz i got my Airtel connection installed a few days back, and it was working instantly.

Just hope that airtel comes up with a HD plan like Sky's 75rs for all channels. The current 81 rs package does not include ESPN and STAR cricket HD :(

I am on All Round 12M Advance@ Rs. 551.5 pm

Covered for 1 year , all channels including HD. Any new channel Airtel Adds , it gets automatically added to my package. So no fuss with customer care. Plus i enjoy everything.

Watched the 1st day of the AUS VS INDIA on HD and also Man Utd vs Wigan on HD. it was awesome.

Is it worth getting a new hd-dth service for the Ind-Aus Series?

Currently on local cable and have most of the Sd channels for free :fear:

Whats the cheapest monthly package just for ESPN HD and Star Cricket HD

If you have a HDTV , u can get the hd service eyes closed. Watching the cricket an football in SD feels like settling for dolly bindra, when there is Carmen Electra waiting to go home with u.

Edit : u can get the star cricket and espn hd pack for 55 bucks a month in airtel

If you have a HDTV , u can get the hd service eyes closed. Watching the cricket an football in SD feels like settling for dolly bindra, when there is Carmen Electra waiting to go home with u.

Edit : u can get the star cricket and espn hd pack for 55 bucks a month in airtel

:lol: I have a HDTV but is it necessary to activate a base/core pack to get these two channels?I don't want to end up paying more than Rs 250 pm when i have all the SD channels already.

:lol: I have a HDTV but is it necessary to activate a base/core pack to get these two channels?I don't want to end up paying more than Rs 250 pm when i have all the SD channels already.

No, i dont think so u need to have the core pack activated, not sure though. are u paying 250 to the cable guy? even with the set top box from cable guy, the clarity on the normal SD channels on dish connections is better. I had the cable connection for free, but still ditched it for the dish. just try the HD sports channels once, i gurantee you that u wont go back to SD channels.

No, i dont think so u need to have the core pack activated, not sure though. are u paying 250 to the cable guy? even with the set top box from cable guy, the clarity on the normal SD channels on dish connections is better. I had the cable connection for free, but still ditched it for the dish. just try the HD sports channels once, i gurantee you that u wont go back to SD channels.

The cable connection is free.Thanks for the advice.Going for the Airtel DTH service.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived